Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

|Party Gang 4 Loosers Fandom #1|*Invites Only*| (Page 11)

ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Joined: 11 March 2011
Posts: 22197

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
just read a telly tadka article
BS exit confirmed

now IPK fans will hate their own serial lolz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RukhluvMaanMrs.ZSK

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Joined: 27 July 2009
Posts: 15546

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
@rukh

lmaooo ROFL

*bows down*

thank you thank you ROFLROFL

@ana

chetor asti jaani???

I am about to do a bangra out of joy. .. but i am scared ppl will think i am insane ROFLROFL


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RukhluvMaanana56

RukhluvMaan Goldie
RukhluvMaan
RukhluvMaan

Joined: 30 August 2010
Posts: 1914

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaaratq


I hav never felt better than reading what u wrote zee...Hug


awwwhEmbarrassed

well i am sorta of the host. . .along with you. . .i am supposed to make ya all feel good and specialEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

we have a fabulous jodi ! and today they made me realize how even more special they are!

At least GC or DD never left. . .they even cried at the end. . .but this barun guy doesn't give a shit. . .and his fans are kissing the dirt beneath his shoes still , and going after viraaf, they need HELP!!ROFL


Where's the PARTY TONIGHT!!!

On repeat on my iPod Dancing

dance baby with me. . baby dance with me a!l night!

i feel like dancing randomly right now. .. .will probably land up on youtube. . .there is so many people around me ROFLROFL



YEAH GURTI ARE THE PERFECTION...
AND seriously they r the best... and so professional...
and the ending they cried... but look at this barun guy...ROFL
of course he has so many offers from hollywood oppositt angelina julie..and tum cruize...ROFL and u know his accent is way much better than hollywood actors...ROFLROFLROFLROFL...
behens ki tarha sirf baahhh baaahhh krna aata hai..ROFL and look at his fans ...what are they??????...so blind...ROFL

yes dance...party...bhangra...now they are our cup of teaROFL...



The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ana56

ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Joined: 11 March 2011
Posts: 22197

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

@rukh

lmaooo ROFL

*bows down*

thank you thank you ROFLROFL

@ana

chetor asti jaani???

I am about to do a bangra out of joy. .. but i am scared ppl will think i am insane ROFLROFL


ma khub astum janem
tu bogo
tu chitor asti?

@bold
bhangra
ahahhaaa
do u know how to bhangra if not then atan bokuLOL
RukhluvMaan Goldie
RukhluvMaan
RukhluvMaan

Joined: 30 August 2010
Posts: 1914

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
thank god zee im not in college...otherwise...they would send me to mental hospital... as my   nautankies are going awesome...ROFLROFLROFLROFL...
and thank god the girls who are IPKKND fans have gone to their home..warna...mera tu murdur ho jata...ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ana56

ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Joined: 11 March 2011
Posts: 22197

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RukhluvMaan

Originally posted by zaaratq


I hav never felt better than reading what u wrote zee...Hug


awwwhEmbarrassed

well i am sorta of the host. . .along with you. . .i am supposed to make ya all feel good and specialEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

we have a fabulous jodi ! and today they made me realize how even more special they are!

At least GC or DD never left. . .they even cried at the end. . .but this barun guy doesn't give a shit. . .and his fans are kissing the dirt beneath his shoes still , and going after viraaf, they need HELP!!ROFL


Where's the PARTY TONIGHT!!!

On repeat on my iPod Dancing

dance baby with me. . baby dance with me a!l night!

i feel like dancing randomly right now. .. .will probably land up on youtube. . .there is so many people around me ROFLROFL



YEAH GURTI ARE THE PERFECTION...
AND seriously they r the best... and so professional...
and the ending they cried... but look at this barun guy...ROFL
of course he has so many offers from hollywood oppositt angelina julie..and tum cruize...ROFL and u know his accent is way much better than hollywood actors...ROFL...
behens ki tarha sirf baahhh baaahhh krna aata hai..ROFL and look at his fans ...what are they??????...so blind...ROFL

yes dance...party...bhangra...now they are our cup of teaROFL...




yash right dear
our GurTi were so loyal to their fans
and they stayed there till the end despite they knew that the PH were making mess out of geet and maan s characters
but still they were there for us
hats off to themClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RukhluvMaan

RukhluvMaan Goldie
RukhluvMaan
RukhluvMaan

Joined: 30 August 2010
Posts: 1914

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
@zaara

U know wats worse ?? Not show ending but ur main lead getting replaced ROFL they will hate there show now and curse it Everytime they see it ROFLROFL 


ROFL 
and khushi saying arnav some other person ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 
it will look so funnyyyROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 
yahan tu ekta ki tarha lead actor ki accident karwa ke surgery bhi nahi karwai..ta ke fans ko lgta shakal change hui..hai...
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 
liken yahan..tuuu body shody voice sab change...ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL  they should take some tips from ekta..ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 
Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Joined: 27 July 2009
Posts: 15546

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana56


ma khub astum janem
tu bogo
tu chitor asti?

@bold
bhangra
ahahhaaa
do u know how to bhangra if not then atan bokuLOL

maam khoob astum. . faqat kamake khastastom char sob khistem wa da IF hastom ROFL

lmaoooROFL

ooh raam meekonom. . .baz da tanhayee mazaa nameta ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ana56

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~*~||PHREAMING GANG 22||~*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70

Author: BluFate   Replies: 554   Views: 33730

BluFate 554 33730 21 December 2014 at 6:52am by ...Pwincess...
:-The Old Gang CC-: IO

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 107 108

Author: piya2025.   Replies: 861   Views: 59337

piya2025. 861 59337 31 July 2012 at 7:55am by piya2025.
My mad gang (open CC)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 120 121

Author: Bhatakti_atma   Replies: 964   Views: 37917

Bhatakti_atma 964 37917 21 July 2012 at 4:13am by mr.superkool
||The Jhak-Asstors Gang#9||*Invites Only!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: dangerouzIshk.   Replies: 1189   Views: 35893

dangerouzIshk. 1189 35893 21 July 2012 at 12:41am by KYPH-AK
*~Hangama Gang On Red Carpet~*#11

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: mayurlover4eva   Replies: 1180   Views: 44111

mayurlover4eva 1180 44111 13 February 2012 at 5:25pm by mayurlover4eva

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index