zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrs.ZSK

OMFGGG i am dying!! from laughing so hard it hurts 🤣🤣

what a S L A P to the looser's faces 🤣🤣

he really is a baby just like the fans said 🤣🤣

poor baby CRIED!!! W*F 🤣🤣

learn from GURMEET!!! JDJ and PV and he WON!!!
Not to mention he was LOYAL to his fans!!

if he goes to LONDON, the protesters their will grill him and then toast him for dinner !!!🤣🤣

High five babe... Im laffing and tears coming out alr..🤣🤣 Seriously he is so unprofessional... Only he is tired?? What abt behind camera crew?? And i hav to agree abt gc thr... He despite having jdj, never left pv... And also while in ghsp, he twice got sick yet he never quit... He got film offers as well, even then he didnt leave.. Gc has bw ambitions back then as well, but he didnt quit... Poor guy got married also, he didnt quit... BS is nothing infront of GC.. seriously i was never a fan of gc esp after all controversies surrounding him n his pda wife but i salute this guy for never abandoning the show.. Most imptly he respected his costars esp DD... DD felt sick also, she didnt say she will quit... She openly said its boring to shoot for ghsp but she didnt leave ghsp... She perserved thru all the crappy rumours and antics of gc wife, she didnt quit...
zaaratq thumbnail
^ iss expression ko kya naam doon?🤣🤣
RukhluvMaan thumbnail
ZEE PLEAS I REQUst😆..
Edited by RukhluvMaan - 11 years ago
zaaratq thumbnail
🤣
Edited by zaaratq - 11 years ago
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zaaratq

High five babe... Im laffing and tears coming out alr..🤣🤣 Seriously he is so unprofessional... Only he is tired?? What abt behind camera crew?? And i hav to agree abt gc thr... He despite having jdj, never left pv... And also while in ghsp, he twice got sick yet he never quit... He got film offers as well, even then he didnt leave.. Gc has bw ambitions back then as well, but he didnt quit... Poor guy got married also, he didnt quit... BS is nothing infront of GC.. seriously i was never a fan of gc esp after all controversies surrounding him n his pda wife but i salute this guy for never abandoning the show.. Most imptly he respected his costars esp DD... DD felt sick also, she didnt say she will quit... She openly said its boring to shoot for ghsp but she didnt leave ghsp... She perserved thru all the crappy rumours and antics of gc wife, she didnt quit...

just read the interview like i want to see his bandar face 😆

awwwh coming from a non GC fan and praising him means a lot!

but yeah totally agree with every word . . .Maaneet/GURTi/GC/DD my level of respect and adoration for them as sky rocketed. 

BS is nothing. Fame has gotten to his head and will ruin him!

He thinks he is taking the shortcut to reach his BW dreams, while in reality he is digging his own grave.

GC from the beginning always has aspired to go into BW, but the tactics he is using to get that dream is so SMART!

He has garnered fans from audiences across mythological/religious genre, crazy Teenage girls, and mature adults with PV. He did JDJ and won, winning even more fans and recognition.

He has more reason to quit and go to Bollywood then BS, but noo he is taking his time. Respecting his fans, and playing it smart.  

Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
@zaara and rukh

their forum is so entertaining 🤣
Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 11 years ago
zaaratq thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrs.ZSK

just read the interview like i want to see his bandar face😆

awwwh coming from a non GC fan and praising him means a lot!

but yeah totally agree with every word . . .Maaneet/GURTi/GC/DD my level of respect and adoration for them as sky rocketed.

BS is nothing. Fame has gotten to his head and will ruin him!

He thinks he is taking the shortcut to reach his BW dreams, while in reality he is digging his own grave.

GC from the beginning always has aspired to go into BW, but the tactics he is using to get that dream is so SMART!

He has garnered fans from audiences across mythological/religious genre, crazy Teenage girls, and mature adults with PV. He did JDJ and won, winning even more fans and recognition.

He has more reason to quit and go to Bollywood then BS, but noo he is taking his time. Respecting his fans, and playing it smart.

Bandar😲🤣

GC loves his fans... So does DD... its always evident... I was always maaneet fan... Gurti yes for nw professionally... Dd yes i love her frm dmg... GC is surely smart... But more than that, loyal... Bs needs tuition nw...

And done done done... Cnt wait...

Zee see my comment on page #27 abt another rule and change of title...
RukhluvMaan thumbnail

Mrs.ZSK

Direct LinkPosted: 13 November 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
OMFGGG i am dying!! from laughing so hard it hurts  🤣🤣

what a S L A P  to the looser's faces 🤣🤣

he really is a baby just like the fans said 🤣🤣

poor baby CRIED!!! W*F 🤣🤣

learn from GURMEET!!! JDJ and PV and he WON!!!
Not to mention he was LOYAL to his fans!!

if he goes to LONDON, the protesters their will grill him and then toast him for dinner !!!🤣🤣

OF COURSE HE IS A CRY BABY...🤣
WHAT THE WHAT THE...🤣 AND WHAT THE... GURMEET....WOOOHOOO... HE LOST WIGHT..HE USED TO REACH HOME 12..SOMETIMES MID NIGHT... HE GOT INJURED.. HE WAS SICK... HAD SURGERY...SO MANY THINGS...PROBLEMS COME UP TO GURMEET...BUT HE STILL FOUGHT...HE IS SO HARDWORKING AND PROFESSIONAL... AND DID IT JUST FOR US... IN EVERY INTERVIEW... 100 TIME HE THANKS HIS FANS... HE IS SHY.. DOWN TO EARTH... AND LOYAL AND HONEST PERSON... WHAT HE SAYS HE DOES IT... AND COMPLETE IS WHOLE HEARTEDLY ...HE IS SO AMAZING☺️AND YUMMY...AND HAAWWTTT... NOW ONE CAN BEAT GURMEET..... AND THAT BS... HE IS TIRED POOR BABAY...  ARNAV APANA NAAK SAAF KAR NAHI PATA 🤣OR BANNE CHALLA MSK BANNE... YEHI SAZA MELIGI JAB COPY KAROGE TU...😆😆😆
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaaratq

Zee add #1 to title... So when we go nxt thread i can update the index section...

Btw do add this rule that u will make the next thread and ill post three posts and then can rest start posting... Ill take charge of doing up banners.. Tmr ill pm u our grp's banner so u can post it at top of ur post...

oh okay. . .didn't see this. . will add now :)
RukhluvMaan thumbnail
@zaara and rukh

i figured out a trick to the problem that i had yesterday.

but i have to wait 24 hours now ughh. .cuz i spammed too much on it.

i am gonna send you both a pm. . explaining everything. . edit ur posts.

OMG...WHAT...???????????
IS THIS NOT A PRIVATE GROUP..???????????
I THOUGHT ONLY WE CAN  SEE IT...
SO SHOCKING...😲
KOI SETTING NAHI HAI PRIVATE BANA NE KA...??????????????