Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
LOL ya ya ...i know she is a  grt human being...and we r all blessed to get all  these messages by her 😛!!
😆😆😆
Originally posted by: *king*

🤣 Now my dear Sapna even bitches about Sidhu who almost fought with Salman for her sake. But, the king dares you all to blame Sapna for this😡. She is only doing this because she is always right. Salman is wrong, Sidhu is wrong, Niketan is wrong.

If anyone blames Sapna now they will be waging war against the king.😈

*king*

😆 arre she said salman sahi keh raha tha ke baba bana kar rakha ha wow i said just wow ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I can't believe she back talked about Sidhu.. after everything he did... HELLO. She needs a reality check
*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mz.jess

I can't believe she back talked about Sidhu.. after everything he did... HELLO. She needs a reality check

When she can easily patch-up with delu whom she was shouting at, after the rajneeti task. I no longer feel surprised that she can cut her ties with Sidhu. She is not as naiave as she portrays herself to be.

*king*
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: *king*

Its been sometime since I have commented on Sapna😛. My favourite contestant this year. Beware ya'll mere mortals who dare to comment against her. She is the epitome of truth and the symbol of righteousness.

The king stands by every sentence Sapna speaks. If she says she is in BB to give a message then YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is. Now to all of you who love to hate her, here are the messages Sapna has given us till date.

1) If you want something then steal it (read coffee)

2) If you want to apologize then dont say how sorry you are. bitch about how bad others are.

3) You can take 20 min trips around the world by taking drugs

4) Dushman ka dushman dost hain.

5) She taught everyone a new gaali " Teri maa ki youth"

6) Winning is important not how (read major saab ki sena task)

7) Be a sore loser (1st week when karishma lost immunity to Sana she started her nanga naach drama. But before the dance she told Karishma she is not good at dancing but shall do if invitable. But after her team lost she remembered nanga naach ka naada)

8) Don't observe resilience and gain self-control just cover your mouth

9) Hum kare toh chamatkar, doosre kare toh balatkaar (read nomination and dressing)

10) bitch, backbite and even abuse the person who stood by you (read Sidhu)

These are the 10 commandments. Make a note of these and read them thrice a day and you will be on the path of glory😛

PS: In today's episode she has not even spared Sidhu. Wonder if she can ever be friendly to anyone apart from herself😛

*king*

🤣🤣🤣...apna sapna money money money money😉...oh sorry woh paiso ke liye nahi aayi hai woh toh sirf messages ke liye aayi hai😆