Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

How many times will you confirm Star Plus (Page 8)

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by arshi21

All of them are a bunch of loonies.

especially the higher authorities. 

Just see how siddharth vankar has responded!
he has?
where?

Check Mahamluvsbs' post where she has mentioned to call him up! 

You'll see people's response there.
The guy went as far as threatening a girl that he'll take legal action against her...to some he has been plain rude...cut the phone in their faces, and to some...he just didn't pick the call and to some he said "Its just a show."

I'll tell this guy exactly what is called taking a legal action. I just wish he picks up my phone.

He and others have dished out so much of bull crap at people. Its because of Barun's contract that he is still going to UK...for the event..
all the payments, etc would have been done by now...and they suddenly change their statement and say that the actor is quitting...and mind you, AFTER the tickets are sold.

That SPL event is going to rock only because of SARUN and they freaking know.
They mislead their viewers and as if that's not enough...being the BAAP of business, they made the tickets non refundable.

I hope Sarun's going...or else Rajan singh won't be able to come back to India after that trip.
I am serious. The whole SP gang would be murdered.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocksSaraJLrima

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by prettypri

Rima..I am still stuck on One thng..
Sorry if I seem dense but when Baruns last statemen was that he s taking a break then SP saying on so many fora that he has quit..and nothin from the PH...so does that mean SP knows the reason is to do with the PH and they are releasing statements that he has quit indicating they are one?

I mean then does it make a difference bombarding SP further? Will we be able to force them to do anything??
we will force them to end the arnav and khushi story

Yeah that would be good..but even for that Barun has to be there right..if as reports suggest his last da is next week how is it possible to wrap up the show??
Anyway hope even if it's an abrupt ending It is with the same two actors...thats a,l we can ask now I guess.
...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
LOL
They r not picking up my phn only!! 
Bt I think we r losing now.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged

All of them are a bunch of loonies.

especially the higher authorities. 

Just see how siddharth vankar has responded!
he has?
where?

Check Mahamluvsbs' post where she has mentioned to call him up! 

You'll see people's response there.
The guy went as far as threatening a girl that he'll take legal action against her...to some he has been plain rude...cut the phone in their faces, and to some...he just didn't pick the call and to some he said "Its just a show."

I'll tell this guy exactly what is called taking a legal action. I just wish he picks up my phone.

He and others have dished out so much of bull crap at people. Its because of Barun's contract that he is still going to UK...for the event..
all the payments, etc would have been done by now...and they suddenly change their statement and say that the actor is quitting...and mind you, AFTER the tickets are sold.

That SPL event is going to rock only because of SARUN and they freaking know.
They mislead their viewers and as if that's not enough...being the BAAP of business, they made the tickets non refundable.

I hope Sarun's going...or else Rajan singh won't be able to come back to India after that trip.
I am serious. The whole SP gang would be murdered.

yes
it is time for UK fans to turn on the heat

arshi21

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tnusredey

LOL
They r not picking up my phn only!! 
Bt I think we r losing now.Ouch
no
mail
let them not pick calls

vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz
vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
I called them twice in 10 mins and they eventually hung up in me both the times...first call was to Pankaj second Amol
Both said their update from their higher authorities say that he has quit for Bollywood. 
I told them next time their higher authorities brief them please ask them to give you a response to this question

2 days ago Barun in an interview said he is going to take a long leave, he has no movies and he does not know when his leave will be as the producers will tell him...
So how come 2 days later the channel is confirming he has quit? And also giving us his last date? 
Does he not know he has quit? 
Which is when they hung up. 

Oh I also told him why would he quit for Bollywood when the first offer he got was when he was on the show...not while sitting at home. 

This was at around 6:30 pm IST.

Edited by vandana.sagar - 12 November 2012 at 6:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SaraJLshagun-rocksarshi21rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 18shabbo

half n hour ago

now they are saying "nothing is confirmed and we are working on it...dont be upset we always think and work upon what our audience wants."

me: n we want Arnav-Khushi that means Barun-Sanaya.period...you do that or else you lose one viewer and someone else will gain one.

n now they are again not picking up.
they keep changing their tune

shagun-rocks

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandana.sagar

I called them twice in 10 mins and they eventually hung up in me both the times...first call was to Pankaj second Amol
Both said their update from their higher authorities say that he has quit for Bollywood. 
I told them next time their higher authorities brief them please ask them to give you a response to this question

2 days ago Barun in an interview said he is going to take a long leave, he has no movies and he does not know when his leave will be as the producers will tell him...
So how come 2 days later the channel is confirming he has quit? And also giving us his last date? 
Does he not know he has quit? 
Which is when they hung up. 

This was at around 6:30 pm IST.
good grill then
just dont spare

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocksvandana.sagar

Go to top