Rajeev not participating in diya making

monikabasra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey folks,
I m a silent reader of this forum and read and seen callin Rajeev with different names and to be honest, I also didn't like him in the beginning. But when the live feed was introduced n I started watching it, I really liked him, he is not all that bad. He lightens up the mood of the house (though sometimes his jokes goes over the top), he works so much like mopping the rooms and the kitchen. Sometimes, it's been shown that everybody else relaxing in the garden n he is mopping all alone, without any help..

Anyways, back to the topic.. In one of the sneak peak videos, everybody makes fun of him by saying take extra diyas from us and take Rajeev in your team (I think niketan and Delnaaz were involved in the conversation), and Delnaaz says take 50 and take anything else as well to take him, for which Rajeev refuses to take part in the task unless they apologise to him (somewhat he is justified)...

What my point here is its being very rude to gang up on one person and degrade him, to make him realise that he is unwanted.. If others think his jokes are over the top (including me), then what were they doing? I think it was an inappropriate, unnecessary and very very rude behaviour on their part..

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

😒bechara pillu sab lete ha us ke 
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nw am beginning to think dillu behind the broken reltionship they have
Bechara pillu. Am supportin him
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I dont like him in beginning but he is not that bad!! Bechara 
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
pillu ki larai hoi hay iss liye 
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
now we can see how delnaaz is and how rajeev
monikabasra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That's very true..
Whatever is there but there are end number of times when Delnaaz was seen, talking about Rajeev, chamaat Marne ka dil karta hai n all, but never seen Rajeev does something like that..

I can understand he sometimes cross the line on his sarcastic comments but still he is not that bad to be shown as a low person or to be degraded..Edited by monikabasra - 11 years ago
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree everything has a limit...I never liked him...but he seems improving though I haven't seen any live feeds. What he did in the beginning was really stupid of him...but currently he has given up...but still before moving to any conclusion let's see what triggered such situation.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You know what ,u have made me happy that there are people like me who think like me,u know just now came acros who unnecesary made a bashing post on rajeev ,it is made by crazy phanka of vishal,ok geting back to your topic,i also feel that making fun of person ,degrading him and also make him feel that he is unwanted is very bad and hurting,he doesnt deserve it ,plus delnaz what double std she has set,yesterday there was a cup of shake left unwashed ,del thought it belong to rajeev and screams at him,raj says its nt mine ,its sana s,delu washes it,raj said if its sana u wash and if mine then ul shout,alha is watching,i feel bad bt these circumstances are making us closer to him ,i m sure he wil stand strong ,i have faith in him.
richasrivas79 thumbnail
agreed . Rajev is better person here