Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Rajeev not participating in diya making

monikabasra IF-Dazzler
monikabasra
monikabasra

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Hey folks,
I m a silent reader of this forum and read and seen callin Rajeev with different names and to be honest, I also didn't like him in the beginning. But when the live feed was introduced n I started watching it, I really liked him, he is not all that bad. He lightens up the mood of the house (though sometimes his jokes goes over the top), he works so much like mopping the rooms and the kitchen. Sometimes, it's been shown that everybody else relaxing in the garden n he is mopping all alone, without any help..

Anyways, back to the topic.. In one of the sneak peak videos, everybody makes fun of him by saying take extra diyas from us and take Rajeev in your team (I think niketan and Delnaaz were involved in the conversation), and Delnaaz says take 50 and take anything else as well to take him, for which Rajeev refuses to take part in the task unless they apologise to him (somewhat he is justified)...

What my point here is its being very rude to gang up on one person and degrade him, to make him realise that he is unwanted.. If others think his jokes are over the top (including me), then what were they doing? I think it was an inappropriate, unnecessary and very very rude behaviour on their part..

What do you guys think?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

luckym2012cherrypansyShahZurpc_pals-GayabCat-Tony_StraK786

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Nw am beginning to think dillu behind the broken reltionship they have
Bechara pillu. Am supportin him

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monikabasracherrypansy-naureen786-

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
I dont like him in beginning but he is not that bad!! Bechara 
ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
pillu ki larai hoi hay iss liye 
ayaan786 IF-Dazzler
ayaan786
ayaan786

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
now we can see how delnaaz is and how rajeev
monikabasra IF-Dazzler
monikabasra
monikabasra

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
That's very true..
Whatever is there but there are end number of times when Delnaaz was seen, talking about Rajeev, chamaat Marne ka dil karta hai n all, but never seen Rajeev does something like that..

I can understand he sometimes cross the line on his sarcastic comments but still he is not that bad to be shown as a low person or to be degraded..

Edited by monikabasra - 12 November 2012 at 7:21am
cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Agree everything has a limit...I never liked him...but he seems improving though I haven't seen any live feeds. What he did in the beginning was really stupid of him...but currently he has given up...but still before moving to any conclusion let's see what triggered such situation.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index