Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

~ A Birthday Made so Special ~ RishBala OneShot

princess_T IF-Dazzler
princess_T
princess_T

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged

A Birthday Made So Special :)

RK smiled at the sight of Madhu. She came out in her bathrobe with wet hair. Oh she is so breathtakingly beautiful. His own thoughts irritated him sometimes. How can he act so normal? Ugghh, control yourself RK. He smirked and started checking her out from head to toe. What the hell is he doing? Madhu was eleated at this action as well as a bit uncomfortable.  " RK I  need to change and the bathing room is quite wet. Will you please go out for sometime? " Madhu asked normally. She waited for him to respond but all she got was a smirk. Why is he doing that? He quitely went outside the room and closed the door behind him.

She signaled him to come inside as she finished dressing herself. She sat there on the dressing table and started adorning herself with beautiful earings and a necklace. Beautiful Beautiful and Beautiful. This was all that could come to his head at the moment. But a question arose. Why is she dressing up so nicely? RK came out of his own world for a moment and asked Madhu normally " Why are you dressing up so nicely? " Madhu at first ignored his question and kept on applying light make up. What the hell? " Are you planning to ignore me Biwi? asked an irritated RK. " Look RK I don't think I need to answer every question of yours. It's not mentioned in the contract. " 

Madhu left the room without answering him. He still sat there on the couch.What could it possibly be? RK thought for a while when a knock disturbed him. He shouted " Come In " but nobody turned up.  He walked towards the door to check who was in a mood to trouble him but while he was nearing the door he saw Madhu's phone blinking. Gosh, it's her message ringtone.

He knew it was'nt right to read somebody's messages but common it was his Biwi. He read the name ' Didu ' and opened it. It read as Happy Birthday Madhu. I'm actually quite busy in the shooting so can't call you. Love you and Happy Birthday once again. " It's her birthday? " RK said to himself. Oh so that's the reason she dressed up so nicely. Biwi , if you're 2 smart then I'm 3 smart.

Everything was quite peaceful in the day. Everybody wished her but she didn't wanted RK to do so. She didn't need his importance. She quitely went to her room but surprisingly the room was dark. What's wrong in here? Maybe RK is not here.  She walked inside and suddenly a voice from behind spoke up. " Tu mujhe na bataye toh kya humein pata nahi chalega. "  She saw RK wearing a black blazer with a tie matching her saree. A big smile carved her pink lips.

" RK how did you come to know? " asked an eleated Madhu. " Biwi, I'm your husband and I know what happens when. " Madhu was so happy it was the first time he refered himself as her husband. He put on some music and advanced towards her. " May I have the pleassure to dance with the worlds most beautiful birthday girl? " She placed her hand in his and they danced to a magical and t the duo got carried away in an undescribable world. 

" Happy Birthday Mrs Madhubala Rishabh Kundra. " said RK. " Thanks alot RK " and they sealed it with a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this was just a random idea.
Hope you guys like it.
Sorry If I wasted your time.

Tanvi :)

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Natalli19pa24703987sayangleen10leenshooooonamanjusha_92Aameradrashtiluvzelja89-Siaa-ranithakpm_madhudevsumlwrimaforever18myprideafghangirlBasiliskLittle_Mermaid..Tanmaya..Shree.CroppedHorizon.-SmexyGhost-SHINYSHREYA-PuNiTh-...Seema...

afghangirl IF-Rockerz
afghangirl
afghangirl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Wow.i enjoyed reading it.continue please. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_T

-PuNiTh- IF-Stunnerz
-PuNiTh-
-PuNiTh-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Awsm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_T

-SmexyGhost- IF-Sizzlerz
-SmexyGhost-
-SmexyGhost-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
 Wasted our tym !! u really think so !! If u than i luv 2 wast my tym by reading such a beautiful Update.Its awesome. U should write more.
ranitha Goldie
ranitha
ranitha

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
SweetSmile
Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Cute OS :)
18mypride IF-Rockerz
18mypride
18mypride

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
wowww...Phewww   thud thud thud Dead

Beautiful!
...Seema... IF-Addictz
...Seema...
...Seema...

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Wow cute and sweet os.loved it.plz continue.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index