Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

This is crazy guys!

upach Groupbie
upach
upach

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
I have given up.

When Barun, 4 Lions, SP, and countless other people do not give a damn about us and what we think as important, why we ruining our days and nights behind this madness.

I think the one thing that has become very clear in these past few days is that no show deserves such loyalty and no actor deserves such adulation and following.

Even if the show launches a new actor as ASR or finishes that character and launches another character for Khushi, I couldn't care less anymore. However, I feel that we are being a little unfair towards the technicians, stylists, set designers, mainly the actors (not the ones who are leaving but the ones that are staying with the show) as they have worked so hard to make Khushi and Arnav the magic that they are. I think I will still watch it.

The one thing that I would like to say is that - Barun is being selfish, ok he's not happy with the script - but thats what happens in every day soaps, they go through phases. Even Sanaya is not - is she quitting? Barus is exhausted - really...really...Sanaya works harder than him. When he was shooting for his movie Sanaya carried the whole show on her shoulders - she is also tired, but she is not quitting.

Im just disappointed I guess with how this whole matter is treated, first the misleading rumours, then some misleading news and still its all murky as to what is happening and what is not.

Don't get me wrong but shows like YRKKH and DABH run 6 days a week, and YRKKH is running for the past 3 years. I don't think the leads in those shows are complaining and these are leading the TRP charts. Its all about commitment and recognising that your success is because of the fans.

Well whatever happens - I'll continue to watch IPKKND and maybe start watching some other shows that are worth it.

Edited by upach - 12 November 2012 at 5:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-HappyBird-tiahalderArshi.Sugi.IPK

Arshiluvu27 Senior Member
Arshiluvu27
Arshiluvu27

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
that'ts true, this stuff is getting tiring. however, it's now or never.

you can do it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi.Sugi.IPK

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top