Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

FYI IMP edited (Page 14)

Varma.nishi Goldie

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OwnMyCityeyesonmerini_kat

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varma.nishi

Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by gheeshakkar

Seriously?! Stop messing with Barun Sobti's career with these constant conspiracy theories.
Get a life u don't even KNIW who I am and u r telling me..who are u just a fan..if u love him, help him.

HI Nishi.

Didn't you make an annoucement at the forum 2 days ago you used work for the PH and you have quit?  Didn't you ask the forum to request for IPK season 2 minus the PH?

What happened to all that? Confused

Gul still paying you? Wink

Fari didn't u read the post properly, I am part of team IPK, falling under the purview of SP first and then the PH just like anyone on the sets..u don't know what this is all about, stay out if u wish to...help ifnu can...madmidaas have gained the max here.

WHI palsy me Fari is well actually none of your business. I quit yes but there is something known as notice period as well..get ur facts right baby. 

Okay, got my facts right and. Embarrassed Apologies because I have no intention of personally attacking you. I am just an enraged fan. I hope you understand.

I really hope you find a better job next  time.

Edited by incandescent - 12 November 2012 at 6:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonme

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

Nishita, Madmidas are of course being opportunistic and cashing on the whole hoopla...they r getting a free ride and are making the most of it and while I don't like it, things still don't add up...I am very confused.

Have been reading all your posts and your position keeps shifting...and I am not able to tell whether this is because your personal position is different from the official line you are supposed to take and therefore contradictions show up depending on which 'you' is peeking through when...or since being a wordsmith is your job, its part of your job to fog the issue?...coz that is what u r sometimes doing...

Its more than obvious that there is huge behind the scenes politics and a game is certainly on...just not the on screen one outlined in your post...and we as viewers have no clue who is what card or what chess piece and the state of play...we seem to be the pawns however.

If mad midas is behind all this...far fetched as it may sound...then it doesn't add up with Kernal's post (that can't be madmidas at work), your own decision of quitting your position on the team (u did say u had quit and were serving notice), as well your statement about asking for season 2 but with a different PH and ur personal decision to move on but never again with 4Lions...does not all of those statements (none of which are directly to do with Barun)...all point towards the PH? None of that can be madmidas right?

And of course all of this was itself in contrast to your posts which very blatantly anti-Barun...which for now I am assuming might have been "forced" on you due to your official role...mind you thats just an assumption...which maybe completely wrong...I am not totally convinced...

to put it simply...every post of yours seem to imply different things...many of which are contradictory to your earlier positions...so what is the truth? don't we as viewers deserve to know?

the only certainty in all this is that a game is on...as for the rest...plenty of smoke and mirrors...and the viewers have no clue what is real and what is a mirage...we have nothing other than gut feeling to go on...

PS: Is it part of your job to divert the heat?...coa there are many things here which are wrong for which madmidas cannot be responsible...they r just piggybacking on the circus...

Perfectly said Biraj, it is rediculous to say that Madmidas is behind this. Yes they have taken advantage of the current controversary n jumped in like any businessman would be get some publicity. But thats it.
All your past posts seem to contradict the other. Why would you ask for IPK Season 2 with SARUN and without the PH??
There is definately a bigger game in play here between 4Lions, SP and Barun, the truth of which will eventually come out. So lets just wait n watch!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aishu30eyesonmesoapsudsPr1yankaPSharada

aishu30 Goldie
aishu30
aishu30

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
@ nishi as far as i know karan's  movie  shooting completed first...so jo filim ki pre and ost production complete huyi  wahi...phele release hoogi na... phir karan  kyoun quit kiya sab ko patha hai...i am a regular watcher of ehmmbh too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simimincandescent

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Interesting, i will be back.
Varma.nishi Goldie

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Varma.nishi Goldie

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gheeshakkar

Seriously?! Stop messing with Barun Sobti's career with these constant conspiracy theories.
Get a life u don't even KNIW who I am and u r telling me..who are u just a fan..if u love him, help him.

HI Nishi.

Didn't you make an annoucement at the forum 2 days ago you used work for the PH and you have quit?  Didn't you ask the forum to request for IPK season 2 minus the PH?

What happened to all that? Confused

Gul still paying you? Wink

Fari didn't u read the post properly, I am part of team IPK, falling under the purview of SP first and then the PH just like anyone on the sets..u don't know what this is all about, stay out if u wish to...help ifnu can...madmidaas have gained the max here.

WHI palsy me Fari is well actually none of your business. I quit yes but there is something known as notice period as well..get ur facts right baby. 

Okay, got my facts right and. Embarrassed Apologies because I have no intention of personally attacking you. I am just an enraged fan. I hope you understand.

I really hope you find a better job next  time.

YAAR FARI THREADS POORE PADHA KARO...

Already have 3 dude IPK is hell popular...don't worry 

Nothing personal just that I can't see myself TE disastrious end  this epic. 

I rarely read the entire thread...itna time nahin hai. LOLEmbarrassed

Go to top