Originally posted by zee_armaan

Originally posted by Green_snow

Originally posted by innocentgreen

Originally posted by pri_armaan

Originally posted by Varma.nishi

Originally posted by Liya88

Originally posted by Anchit

So should we blast Madmidass  Also ?

I HAVE SPREAD E NEWS DEAR..YEA WE SHOULD...THEY REALLY THINK WE WILL WATCH TAT MOVIE WITH TAT HEROINE? THEY DON KNW ABT US YAAR... SHOW THEM..

I THOUGHT U GUYS UNDERSTOOD WITH THE PIC TODAY..BUT WHEN I GOT CONFIRMED NEWS OF THE OTHER ACTOR, I WAS LIKE THIS HAS TO STOP SOMEWHEER,
Who other actor??
Karan tacker i guess..

Oh does it mean KT has signed for a movie under them!! Shocked

Yes he has. I think post production work for Barun's movie has got delayed because of this.
Umm..okay and tats why there were rumors of him qutitting ehmmbh! He is gonna be another victim!so this cud be true or this is the reason why barun is quitting!! 

Edited by Green_snow - 12 November 2012 at 5:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OwnMyCity

musicfan5 IF-Rockerz
musicfan5
musicfan5

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
I really don't understand who is gaining in all this...who is to blame...

The only thing I know is the viewers...fans are at a loss...No one seems to care about them...Fans are taken for a ride and their emotions are toyed with after being such loyal fans...loving the show so so much..loving Arshi so very much...putting up with horrid tracks of the PH...what do we get in return is lies...If barun served notice 2 months ago and no one had a prob then why not come out with the truth instead of running around in circles and creating utter confusion...

Just want IPK to end on a happy note with Sarun...Never gonna get so emotionally attached to any show henceforth...

zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Green_snow

Umm..okay and tats why there were rumors of him qutitting ehmmbh! He is gonna be another victim!

I believe so. However, I doubt SP would accommodate KT's leave after BS's issue, apparently KT has put in his papers as well. Indeed he will be another victim of madmidaas' pathetic acts. It's a shame, really liked his as an actor.

PS: I don't think this is the sole reason for BS quitting but that's another issue. What we have at hand here is the cheap acts of this movie PH.

Edited by zee_armaan - 12 November 2012 at 6:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SnowGirl18

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Can't agree with u more.Its high time to come out frm the dellusion world and accept the reality...
soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Nishita, Madmidas are of course being opportunistic and cashing on the whole hoopla...they r getting a free ride and are making the most of it and while I don't like it, things still don't add up...I am very confused.

Have been reading all your posts and your position keeps shifting...and I am not able to tell whether this is because your personal position is different from the official line you are supposed to take and therefore contradictions show up depending on which 'you' is peeking through when...or since being a wordsmith is your job, its part of your job to fog the issue?...coz that is what u r sometimes doing...

Its more than obvious that there is huge behind the scenes politics and a game is certainly on...just not the on screen one outlined in your post...and we as viewers have no clue who is what card or what chess piece and the state of play...we seem to be the pawns however.

If mad midas is behind all this...far fetched as it may sound...then it doesn't add up with Kernal's post (that can't be madmidas at work), your own decision of quitting your position on the team (u did say u had quit and were serving notice), as well your statement about asking for season 2 but with a different PH and ur personal decision to move on but never again with 4Lions...does not all of those statements (none of which are directly to do with Barun)...all point towards the PH? None of that can be madmidas right?

And of course all of this was itself in contrast to your posts which very blatantly anti-Barun...which for now I am assuming might have been "forced" on you due to your official role...mind you thats just an assumption...which maybe completely wrong...I am not totally convinced...

to put it simply...every post of yours seem to imply different things...many of which are contradictory to your earlier positions...so what is the truth? don't we as viewers deserve to know?

the only certainty in all this is that a game is on...as for the rest...plenty of smoke and mirrors...and the viewers have no clue what is real and what is a mirage...we have nothing other than gut feeling to go on...

PS: Is it part of your job to divert the heat?...coa there are many things here which are wrong for which madmidas cannot be responsible...they r just piggybacking on the circus...

Edited by soapsuds - 12 November 2012 at 6:12am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235gheeshakkarmeens80S.Stephypremparbatmusicfan5temperance12PSharadaPr1yanka

pinky charm IF-Dazzler
pinky charm
pinky charm

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
SO actually who is gainaing benefit from this whole sceniro only nd only madmidaas b/c they r sighning the top popular tv stars in their movies nd just few time before relase ask them to quit the tv b/c of promotion and post producton work ...
simim IF-Sizzlerz
simim
simim

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Well in my opinion. Madmidas is just taking advantage of the situation just like it was when he first went on leave.
But to blame them for everything is not correct...in my opinion...
I will always remeber that Kernals post becoz it really shocked me...it was a post of a completely disillusioned person...so I will believe that there are other issues as well, and Madmidas while being extremely opportunistic, in a terrible way, cannot be held responsible for this whole fiasco:
-Gul leaking info to Zee news
-Simultaneously Barun and Rajesh Chaddha saying he has not quit
-Barun and SP saying e s on break
-Then SP saying he got 3 movies and has quit
-PH keeping quite
-Then releasing a teaser for an interview where Gul says things like did I blast u...( super silly in my opinion)

We cannot hold Madmidas responsible for all this no?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_aaishu30sreemeerasoapsudsPSharada

Shru9ti IF-Dazzler
Shru9ti
Shru9ti

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Nish i ws only blastin SP by callin n 4lions on FB.Bt i guess nw i hav to add Madmidass to my bashin list.U knw SP ppl r scared of us nw.First dey disconnected my call thrice n nw nt pickin up my callLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

irisakanksha_ainnocentgreenOwnMyCityVarma.nishizee_armaanrini_kat

Go to top