innocentgreen
innocentgreen

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri_armaan

Originally posted by Varma.nishi

Originally posted by Liya88

Originally posted by Anchit

So should we blast Madmidass  Also ?

I HAVE SPREAD E NEWS DEAR..YEA WE SHOULD...THEY REALLY THINK WE WILL WATCH TAT MOVIE WITH TAT HEROINE? THEY DON KNW ABT US YAAR... SHOW THEM..

I THOUGHT U GUYS UNDERSTOOD WITH THE PIC TODAY..BUT WHEN I GOT CONFIRMED NEWS OF THE OTHER ACTOR, I WAS LIKE THIS HAS TO STOP SOMEWHEER,
Who other actor??
Karan tacker i guess..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_katpri_armaan

zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocentgreen

I have left a lovely msg on Madmidass FB wall.they will be shocked if they got more msg like that..Show them our power guys...

Uff I'm going to check. You go girl! Embarrassed

OwnMyCitypri_armaan

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged

@ Chichu, Mints, maham, rainluvbs, maha

U dint know the charm of Bollywood...Nyone can falter, let him know u support him and KET him think wisely..also, let mad m know their game is out now. 
Ok For a moment i accept that He is leaving or quitting for the sake of Movie or Movie PH is pressurizing him. Buti feel he is wise enough to understand this situation
He knows if he will lie  , he will lose fans support.than why he said he is taking a break ?
their is not guarantee that his movie will get success and He knows it.
there are actors who left their shows for same reason and their careers ended or they never get a good show and such huge fan base .He belongs from this industry i am sure he know this as well.
I think its not about his movie and BW only ,there are thing which are hidden from our eyes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShyJisoapsudspri_armaan

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Gosh !! I never paid attention to the stupid movie's name even...let alone the producers...I'll need info...abt their name and fb page!!

Anyone who can help me with this!!???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OwnMyCityrini_katpri_armaan

gheeshakkar Goldie
gheeshakkar
gheeshakkar

Seriously?! Stop messing with Barun Sobti's career with these constant conspiracy theories.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AppleApricotsoapsudssimimpri_armaan

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arsf

Originally posted by serious

Originally posted by arsf

m nt getting dere fb page...plz help me out wd the link

here u go:
http://www.facebook.com/MadMidaasFilms

are u guys blasting dem...wat do i say

lol, no I didn't start yet.. if u wanna blast.. have a go at them.. lash them out for their cheap publicity stunts, the maximum they could do is either ban your id from their fb page or delete it, what will they do if every one pour in ? LOL
pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maha-

@ Chichu, Mints, maham, rainluvbs, maha

U dint know the charm of Bollywood...Nyone can falter, let him know u support him and KET him think wisely..also, let mad m know their game is out now. 
Ok For a moment i accept that He is leaving or quitting for the sake of Movie or Movie PH is pressurizing him. Buti feel he is wise enough to understand this situation
He knows if he will lie  , he will lose fans support.than why he said he is taking a break ?
their is not guarantee that his movie will get success and He knows it.
there are actors who left their shows for same reason and their careers ended or they never get a good show and such huge fan base .He belongs from this industry i am sure he know this as well.
I think its not about his movie and BW only ,there are thing which are hidden from our eyes.
I agree!! 
trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShyJi

Originally posted by trina2010

I agree to this Nishi. I know who is pulling the strings here and why Sobti is quitting. I had my doubts but now I am 100% sure about this.
THIS movie PH forced him to quit as he is legally bound to them as well and their strategy is IF viewers don't see Sobti on a regular basis they might run to the theater to have a look and make their small budget movie a success. I suspected but now I am kinda sure about this. Sobti had no choice and that MAD films wants to gain on Sobtis popularity as ASR .

Bang on Trina...now u r talking.
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">

</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">But is Barun really so gullible that he risked his so successful show & character for that movie? I can't believe it ManOuch</font>
he is contractually bound to them and he is making his debut , not a pro in BW that he would have his own terms in the contract. He might have had in SP or with PH since he is quite established in television but as far as movie contracts are concerned they are pretty tough.trust me I know about them. Nowadays established actors has to sign stuffs like they can't get pregnant, get married, put in weight etc. there are even scarier clauses in the contract .
Sobti is just a newcomer. He has no choice but to abide by them .

rini_katpri_armaan

Go to top