Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
samjhe yaa samjhaooon.

I don't know what are the politics behind this, but only one thing I want BS this diwali, I want him back or else shut the show down. SP is going to see what real fans are.
Originally posted by: dkatmala

samjhe yaa samjhaooon.

I don't know what are the politics behind this, but only one thing I want BS this diwali, I want him back or else shut the show down. SP is going to see what real fans are.

THAT IS WHAT I HAVE MENTIONED IN BOLD...CALL N GET SOBTI BACK ...WHY DINT PEOPEL UNDERSTAND?
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Varma.nishi

THAT IS WHAT I HAVE MENTIONED IN BOLD...CALL N GET SOBTI BACK ...WHY DINT PEOPEL UNDERSTAND?

so things are already out of hand Nishi ?
meshas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
after seeing the pic even I was thinking what the heck, why wait till today to release this MAMR pic with Barun, there are other male stars in the moive I think, something is surely fishy and moreover Barun needs to be sensible but I guess BW carrot is very enticing for many at the same time out of sight is out of mind that's and public memory is short lived.

It's really a pity that such an epic show n story is leaving such a bad taste behind coz of some selfish people.
OwnMyCity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meshas

after seeing the pic even I was thinking what the heck, why wait till today to release this MAMR pic with Barun, there are other male stars in the moive I think, something is surely fishy and moreover Barun needs to be sensible but I guess BW carrot is very enticing for many at the same time out of sight is out of mind that's and public memory is short lived.

It's really a pity that such an epic show n story is leaving such a bad taste behind coz of some selfish people.

Totally second tat...e world is full of selfish ppl... we have to accept tat...jus waiting to see SP result to all tis...do they care abt fans or their money making biz?
innocentgreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Liya88

Totally second tat...e world is full of selfish ppl... we have to accept tat...jus waiting to see SP result to all tis...do they care abt fans or their money making biz?

money comes first then people feelings...
OwnMyCity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: innocentgreen

money comes first then people feelings...

True to this SP ppl...bt it should be tat way...bt wen fans all ova e world feel e same...channel should act smart n nt stupid...they will lose their loyal fans.they nd to consider this...smtimes its nt all abt making money..bt to make ur viewers happy!!!..
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with the TM...

It's just sad you know? Messy, ugly and sad. At the end of it I hope someone comes out a winner, because it's not the viewers ;-(. Part of me feels not even the actor in question is doing so well in this...

My poor ASR - that's who I feel most sorry for! It's like knowing someone is  dying without being able to tell them "Hey you have a massive brain tumour" ðŸ˜‰...

chowna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Its just sad that a serial
once  so popular has become popular for all the worng reasons now

it touched the hearts of amny not many serials do that

its very very rare

i seriously dont knwo what t think or do i will see thill i tihnk fit then end the chapter when i feel like hopefully befor ei make that decission they end it themesleves and keep the memories intact
sugar_babe thumbnail
Everytime you make a post, this is how I feel..

Edited by sugar_babe - 11 years ago