Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky charm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i will watch this show for sanaya ..whats her fault?plz accepet this reality that barunleft the show b/c of bollywood otherwise we didnt listen in the whole history of tv that main lead got more then 2 months break but its all b/c of PH and channel who gave him 2 months leave even then serial was started 6 months so barun wanted to leave the show b/c of movie offers nd also for upcoming movie promotion ...dont blame channel and PH ND accepet the reality most of the tv stars  r selfish about bollywood so why they care about audience ...sp plz stop bshing the actors or channel or PH ...
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
nishi sp has chnaged tune again , so meeting is on

Originally posted by: Varma.nishi

Get a life u don't even KNIW who I am and u r telling me..who are u just a fan..if u love him, help him.

ASK URSELF WHY HIS MOVIE IS BEING DELAYED FORM DEC TO JAN TO FEB TO APRIL..RING A BELL..HIW COME WHEN HE APPARENTLY QUIT IPK, THEN THE PIC COMES.
ShyJi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

Ok For a moment i accept that He is leaving or quitting for the sake of Movie or Movie PH is pressurizing him. Buti feel he is wise enough to understand this situation
He knows if he will lie  , he will lose fans support.than why he said he is taking a break ?
their is not guarantee that his movie will get success and He knows it.
there are actors who left their shows for same reason and their careers ended or they never get a good show and such huge fan base .He belongs from this industry i am sure he know this as well.
I think its not about his movie and BW only ,there are thing which are hidden from our eyes.

My thoughts exactly
zee_armaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Green_snow

Oh does it mean KT has signed for a movie under them!! ðŸ˜²

Yes he has. I think post production work for Barun's movie has got delayed because of this.
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I AM JUST MAIILING SP TO STOP ALLTHIS.

END IPKKND ON A HIGH NOTE WITH SARUN AS ARHI.
THAT'S WHAT I WANT NOW. BAS.

I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT POLITICS IS GOING ON, AND I DON'T CARE.

IPKKND SHOULD NOT BE RUINED. SO BETTER END IT NOW WITH SARUN.
SnowGirl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zee_armaan

Yes he has. I think post production work for Barun's movie has got delayed because of this.

Umm..okay and tats why there were rumors of him qutitting ehmmbh! He is gonna be another victim!so this cud be true or this is the reason why barun is quitting!! 
Edited by Green_snow - 11 years ago
musicfan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I really don't understand who is gaining in all this...who is to blame...

The only thing I know is the viewers...fans are at a loss...No one seems to care about them...Fans are taken for a ride and their emotions are toyed with after being such loyal fans...loving the show so so much..loving Arshi so very much...putting up with horrid tracks of the PH...what do we get in return is lies...If barun served notice 2 months ago and no one had a prob then why not come out with the truth instead of running around in circles and creating utter confusion...

Just want IPK to end on a happy note with Sarun...Never gonna get so emotionally attached to any show henceforth...

zee_armaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Green_snow

Umm..okay and tats why there were rumors of him qutitting ehmmbh! He is gonna be another victim!

I believe so. However, I doubt SP would accommodate KT's leave after BS's issue, apparently KT has put in his papers as well. Indeed he will be another victim of madmidaas' pathetic acts. It's a shame, really liked his as an actor.

PS: I don't think this is the sole reason for BS quitting but that's another issue. What we have at hand here is the cheap acts of this movie PH.
Edited by zee_armaan - 11 years ago
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Can't agree with u more.Its high time to come out frm the dellusion world and accept the reality...