Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mints23

It is not a battle of winning and losing... we do not care about the pH and SP taking mileage of this situation...  we care about the fairy-tale that we have loved for the past one and a half year... we care about the magic of Arshi... and fortunately the face of Arshi is Sarun... SO even one of them leaving would break this magical world for us and that is the problem we have... Barun quit 2 months ago and served his notice period... otherwise SP wouldn't have been so calm in letting him go... they fooled us and lied time and again.. instead of the Sheetal track they could have ended it a beautiful Arshi-ful 2 months... we just want the show to end with Arshi and that is Sarun... then each one can very well carry on with their lives and careers!! 

I KNIW that is why I said ...make urself heard and let Ty's channel and actor KNIW whatbu feel 
OwnMyCity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jusah

Nishita,

I don't think the movie PH will get any publicity out of this fiasco. The movie is slated to be released only in April 2013, by then

1. Even IPK will be over , with new ASR

2. There will be some other show  which will be as popular as IPK was destined to be...'

This is the harsh truth of show business. You are just as big as your last movie or last show. 

TRUE... im not fighting this for Barun alone..this show is wat it is cos of Barun & Sanaya...n their chemistry..u ppl claim u love barun..trust me..his movie releases ppl wont even watch it its e reality..the real truth is we only love to see barun with sanaya..n sanaya with barun...n tats y we are hyper..so this msg needs to reach every1...Barun really needs to think carefully...so does SP n no comments abt PH..
innocentgreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zee_armaan

Idk who was at fault, who is to blame. What I have realized is that everyone knew about it except the audience. It worked out for everyone but the audience.  A show like IPK SHOULD HAVE ran atleast for 3 years..the way the PH and channel ran the show till late October that's what I honestly thought. I will always wonder how such a beautiful show got ruined in a matter of weeks.

The cheap movie PH has done it again, it's almost like an ego battle for them. Rip actors from TV and show them Bollywood dreams. Use their popularity, discard them and repeat the same practice again :/

U know what Zee, when i saw that MAMR pic,something just broke inside me...The thin line of hope exactly...Barun moved on & we shall move on...Everybody must have his fair chance in life...

Originally posted by: anjaani07

Hi Nishi,

My brain is too frazzled to decode sorry. We simply can't see anyone else as Arnav - that's the bottom line for me. So will keep trying but the day I see a new Arnav onscreen I'm gone - me and thousands of viewers worldwide.

Whoevers loss I don't know (just ours probably since no-one else seems to care) but SP will lose a lot of international viewers because not only have they ruined the essence of a much loved couple, they have also ignored all of their customers - the viewing public, and let us down badly.

Asma

Leah but atkeast u can make urself heard...call them and let them know what u feel. 
crazyaddiction thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
SO IN SHORT U R SAYING BARUN IS BLAMED & WE SHOULD CONTINUE SPAMMING & CALLING...

Originally posted by: Liya88

Im confused and how!!!... yes we accept tat hes quit..end e show yaar SP...cos seriously nth much left to e show wen most of the cast have call it quits!!..so end it with remaining ppl naa?? at least we will still follow SP..n not Barun's movie...i wont watch it for sure i cant see him opp tat girl..pls...

That is what u have to put across. 
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I agree to this Nishi. I know who is pulling the strings here and why Sobti is quitting. I had my doubts but now I am 100% sure about this.
THIS movie PH forced him to quit as he is legally bound to them as well and their strategy is IF viewers don't see Sobti on a regular basis they might run to the theater to have a look and make their small budget movie a success. I suspected but now I am kinda sure about this. Sobti had no choice and that MAD films wants to gain on Sobtis popularity as ASR .

Originally posted by: ashishjaore

SO IN SHORT U R SAYING BARUN IS BLAMED & WE SHOULD CONTINUE SPAMMING & CALLING...

U r the Onky one WHI could decipher. 

Originally posted by: trina2010

I agree to this Nishi. I know who is pulling the strings here and why Sobti is quitting. I had my doubts but now I am 100% sure about this.
THIS movie PH forced him to quit as he is legally bound to them as well and their strategy is IF viewers don't see Sobti on a regular basis they might run to the theater to have a look and make their small budget movie a success. I suspected but now I am kinda sure about this. Sobti had no choice and that MAD films wants to gain on Sobtis popularity as ASR .

Bang on Trina...now u r talking.
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know who's gaining Nishi, but I can say one thing.. fans are the only who are totally at a loss. How many fans do u think IF has for an actor ? Barely 2k - 5k at tops, so if the new PH thinks they can cash on it.. then I don't know what to say any more.