Posted: 11 years ago

Note: don't ask me to spell it out. pls understand I am telling as much as I can. I don't know if I have put across my point, but pls read till the end and understand. Pls understand the bottom note clearly says that u need to keep trying and calling SP, let the actor take a wise decision and let him know u care

Who do u think is winning from the whole IPKKND fiasco?
1. The channel who have been getting messages and are being threatened

2. The PH which is being boycotted by loyal fans and will continue to face the wrath in days to come.

3. The actor who has slogged years to reach here and is being blamed.

4. A new movie PH which is cashing on the popularity of the TV actors coz they can't afford mainstream cinema heroes and are luring the TV actors m showing them a carrot and making most out of it.

I am not saying that the above parties are not responsible for the fiasco but just want u guys TI think logically.

If any of u has been watching shows on SP, knows what I am talking about. Another actor succumbs under the pressure of the movie PH to launch himself in Bollywood. And what happens to the first one? His movies gets delayed ( u might keep seeing the pics like today) .  BTW the other show had a PH change as well.

So the outcome, actor quits, show may shut down and loyal fans follow actors and the new PH reaps profits...,win-win situation for them.

PS feel free to think whatever u like. It was Imp to bring this to your notice...rest about SP, will keep u posted. Tom being Diwali, the main office will remain closed but the call centre will work.

Edited by Varma.nishi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-HappyBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It is high time that we just accept the reality that Barun has quit the show and watch the show if u like new  lead if  you don't like quit the show!
zee_armaan thumbnail
Idk who was at fault, who is to blame. What I have realized is that everyone knew about it except the audience. It worked out for everyone but the audience.  A show like IPK SHOULD HAVE run atleast for 3 years..the way the PH and channel ran the show till late October that's what I honestly thought. I will always wonder how such a beautiful show got ruined in a matter of weeks.

The cheap movie PH has done it again, it's almost like an ego battle for them. Rip actors from TV and show them Bollywood dreams. Use their popularity, discard them and repeat the same practice again :/

Edited by zee_armaan - 11 years ago
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
nishi we are all characters like ASR
battling between mind and heart

truth is barun has quit and for godsake move on

but barun and the new PH are enjoying publicity
any publicity is good for the actor
poor SP is thrown eggs and tomatoes

many dont know the language here
but they loved ipk and now
they have ruined their name
Edited by nebuna - 11 years ago
Arshiluvu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
we want barun and sanaya.

that's it.

or end show.
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes i accept that barun has quited...but we dont want anyone as arnav 
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I just want the show to shut down...with a good note...if Barun is out...

No matter who reaps the benefits of this shutting down...

As everyone is running after their own desires and interest...OUR interest is in having a closure to a story which we have been following loyally for 1 & 1/2 yrs...

Even if that does not happen...IPK will end for me with Barun's exit...I'll mark the last best scene btw Arhi as the last episode and move on...as they all are planning to move on with their interest.

I have tried and will try to get what we want...  I will be happy with my efforts and not worry about the result...b'coz making an effort  is in our hand...not the result. Kuch nahin toh yeh satisfaction rahega...we did not let it go without a fight!!!

Edited by chochu15 - 11 years ago
tintin70 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well, we the audience are certainly the losers ...
Edited by jusah - 11 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i dint understand Nishi...

too confusing for me...which other show are u talking bt, and which actor...and has BS's movie delayed further...pics are gonna be coming

gosh how much i hate madmidas for using this as an opportunity...
Lumos_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshiluvu27

we want barun and sanaya.

that's it.

or end show.

yeah, either barun and sanaya or no show at all