Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Total Recall 71&72: Humara pyara chota sansaar (Page 30)

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
The way Mohan says to Megha "I don't have any shock in meeting her"! And also when he says "It was fine for few minutes in Super market! It was also fun" Embarrassed He was all blushing out there! Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Laxmi05sona02sumiswap-RadhaRani-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

my hubby and son big food lovers they want every time new and special food...and this credit goes to my samu maaLOL meri MIL ne inki Aadat bigadi hai always new new bana kar khila ne kiLOL

every evening main my MIL come on skype video chat..sab se pahela Que. for my son aaj mummy ne kya khana banayaLOL

MIL's way of keeping her self updated with your cooking diary LOL. My MIL also used to cook fresh lunch and dinner but I cannot do it isliye sab aadatein change kara di LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Laxmi05Senpoo-RadhaRani-

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
@Sumi

yaar u are working lady ..so of couse u have no time to cook lots of things.

@sonali

sach main hamari life bohut easy hai..thanks to all eletronicsLOL

Laxmi05sona02sumiswap

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

The way Mohan says to Megha "I don't have any shock in meeting her"! And also when he says "It was fine for few minutes in Super market! It was also fun" Embarrassed He was all blushing out there! Wink

I loved the way he blushed saying 'Waise mazaa bhi aaya' LOL. He was so cute! Embarrassed

sona02Senpoo-RadhaRani-

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged

my hubby and son big food lovers they want every time new and special food...and this credit goes to my samu maaLOL meri MIL ne inki Aadat bigadi hai always new new bana kar khila ne kiLOL

every evening main my MIL come on skype video chat..sab se pahela Que. for my son aaj mummy ne kya khana banayaLOL

WOWOWWW!! MIL following it up with DIL on skype video chat! What to say!! Technology -  a boon or a curse??!!! LOL

But you still enjoy doing it, that's what makes it more special! When we booked our apartment, people coming in saw the huge kitchen and knowing me they asked "What is this for? Why do u need it?" Wink

Its only after my daughter is born 'm using the kitchen and gas more! LOL That too with a cook now, I'm completely relieved of that as well! Big smile

Laxmi05sona02-RadhaRani-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged

@Sumi

yaar u are working lady ..so of couse u have no time to cook lots of things.

@sonali

sach main hamari life bohut easy hai..thanks to all eletronicsLOL

Pata nahi...main bahot lazy hun when it comes to cooking LOL. I also had a cook for some days lekin I did not like what he used to cook isliye usko nikaal diya.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Laxmi05sona02Senpoo-RadhaRani-

Laxmi05 Senior Member
Laxmi05
Laxmi05

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Hi everyoneHug

sona02sumiswap-RadhaRani-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

WOWOWWW!! MIL following it up with DIL on skype video chat! What to say!! Technology -  a boon or a curse??!!! LOL

But you still enjoy doing it, that's what makes it more special! When we booked our apartment, people coming in saw the huge kitchen and knowing me they asked "What is this for? Why do u need it?" Wink

Its only after my daughter is born 'm using the kitchen and gas more! LOL That too with a cook now, I'm completely relieved of that as well! Big smile

I totally understand your interest in cooking LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpoo-RadhaRani-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index