Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Total Recall 71&72: Humara pyara chota sansaar (Page 26)

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

I do watch tamil movies but theater visits are limited for few! And for Vijay, I sure wish to watch his good ones in theaters! I really feel bad if his movies don't fare well but recently he has been doing lots of stupid movies! Very happy that this one is good! Big smile
O/w if there are good reviews on some based on story/direction, then will try my hands on them! Wink

I recently saw 3 on YT and found it decent.

Why did the movie not fare well?Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpoo

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

I will never cook loads! And I hardly make any dessert LOL. Mujhe bahot kam sweets banane aate hain. But I love eating sweets Embarrassed. I can make any other snack and main course but not desserts.
Big smile Very true Sumi! Basic items are fine anything different is very very different and difficult! LOL
I remember I had been sticking to only one dessert for very long time - Custard with cut fruits! Wink Don't ask me what I do there! mixing the custard with milk is ofcourse a big work, right! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumiswap-RadhaRani-

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged

I will never cook loads! And I hardly make any dessert LOL. Mujhe bahot kam sweets banane aate hain. But I love eating sweets Embarrassed. I can make any other snack and main course but not desserts.

i haven't sweet tooth but mujey kafi sweets bana ne aate hai..Srikhand...besan ka halwa..jalebi..all types kher..rabdi..gujrati peoples has big sweet toothLOL in my home my hubby and son both have big sweet tooth..in india every one is big sweets lovers. only i am not.

sumiswapSenpoo

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged

I do watch tamil movies but theater visits are limited for few! And for Vijay, I sure wish to watch his good ones in theaters! I really feel bad if his movies don't fare well but recently he has been doing lots of stupid movies! Very happy that this one is good! Big smile
O/w if there are good reviews on some based on story/direction, then will try my hands on them! Wink

I recently saw 3 on YT and found it decent.

Why did the movie not fare well?Ermm
Really?? I heard good reviews only for the first half an hour and the rest of the movie was like too much of emotions and kinda crying TV serials! LOL Anyway I wudn't have watched 'cos I can't stand that fellow Dhanush! Angry

sumiswap

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged

Big smile Very true Sumi! Basic items are fine anything different is very very different and difficult! LOL
I remember I had been sticking to only one dessert for very long time - Custard with cut fruits! Wink Don't ask me what I do there! mixing the custard with milk is ofcourse a big work, right! LOL

I know Poo...mixing custard in milk and wait for it to thicken..phew! LOL

We can survive on basic cooking LOL

Senpoo-RadhaRani-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

i haven't sweet tooth but mujey kafi sweets bana ne aate hai..Srikhand...besan ka halwa..jalebi..all types kher..rabdi..gujrati peoples has big sweet toothLOL in my home my hubby and son both have big sweet tooth..in india every one is big sweets lovers. only i am not.

Wow Ami,...you can make Shrikhand and Jalebi?? Superb.

I know Gujratis are sweet lovers. I love Gujrati khana LOL .

Senpoo-RadhaRani-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged

Really?? I heard good reviews only for the first half an hour and the rest of the movie was like too much of emotions and kinda crying TV serials! LOL Anyway I wudn't have watched 'cos I can't stand that fellow Dhanush! Angry

Dhanush is a good actor. But I have seen very few movies of his. 2 or 3 may be. I found him good.

The movie is very emotional and is based on Bipolar disorder. I love psychological thrillers LOL.

Senpoo

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

OH!! Long list! Superb Ami! And good audience too for ur list! That must be very nice for them to have their specials made @ home! Big smile
I can't eat sweets 'cos they are sweet! LOL

sumiswap-RadhaRani-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index