Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Total Recall 71&72: Humara pyara chota sansaar (Page 20)

aashu_am IF-Dazzler
aashu_am
aashu_am

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

Then it must be Godavari! Wink
I just wanted to narrow down my options! 'cos all of a sudden it looked wide and open!

And u watch less movies??!! What else do u like to do or watch? Big smile

wonderful...you guessed it!...Ya me and my hubby were watching it...

i get interested in something or else and spend time on that for few day...my latest is Photograhy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpoo

aashu_am IF-Dazzler
aashu_am
aashu_am

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by asha_am

hum tho is film ke bare me baathein ki hain, isiliye tho guess karne ko kaha...
Yes Asha! When u posted the Q I thought about it but wanted to confirm Wink Din't want to be over-confident LOL BTW how did u like the movie??!!

ya was awesome... i liked it, i like such soft movies only, and my hubby was talking abt that cruise as he loves travelling (obviously me too)

Senpoo

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged

wonderful...you guessed it!...Ya me and my hubby were watching it...

i get interested in something or else and spend time on that for few day...my latest is Photograhy
That's nice! So u enjoyed the movie or the watching experience with ur hubby??!! Wink

Photography! that's good! And hope u never get out of it! LOL So how are ur trials coming out? Have u put some of ur handwork on FB?

aashu_am

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged

ya was awesome... i liked it, i like such soft movies only, and my hubby was talking abt that cruise as he loves travelling (obviously me too)
I can never get bored of that movie! Day Dreaming You know what I watched that movie without any subtitles and I am not that good in Telugu! Wink I am familiar with the language 'cos we had a tenant from Vijayawada during my school days! But I had watched it so many times that I know and understand their dialogues so very well! And Kamalinee was an absolute treat to be watched as Sita! She looks ver pretty and sweet! Tongue

aashu_am

aashu_am IF-Dazzler
aashu_am
aashu_am

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged

That's nice! So u enjoyed the movie or the watching experience with ur hubby??!! Wink

Photography! that's good! And hope u never get out of it! LOL So how are ur trials coming out? Have u put some of ur handwork on FB?

though enjoyed the movies, loved more the watching experience with hubbyWink
am in photography for more than 8 months, still amateur LOL... i spend much time in travelling too, not only a trip, chumma long driving

Senpoo

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged

though enjoyed the movies, loved more the watching experience with hubbyWink
am in photography for more than 8 months, still amateur LOL... i spend much time in travelling too, not only a trip, chumma long driving
That's good to know! Big smile

Oh yeah driving on road targetless is lot more fun and u get to just be on ur own without any planning or timebound! Big smile And yes, u get to try ur hands on photography as well! Where do u live?

aashu_am

aashu_am IF-Dazzler
aashu_am
aashu_am

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged

I can never get bored of that movie! Day Dreaming You know what I watched that movie without any subtitles and I am not that good in Telugu! Wink I am familiar with the language 'cos we had a tenant from Vijayawada during my school days! But I had watched it so many times that I know and understand their dialogues so very well! And Kamalinee was an absolute treat to be watched as Sita! She looks ver pretty and sweet! Tongue

a simple movie, kamalini was good, though i dont have much liking to Sumanth, he was also good here...so you understand telugu to some extent, very nice...

Senpoo

aashu_am IF-Dazzler
aashu_am
aashu_am

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Poo, am in Chennai only...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index