Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sumiswap

Hum log breakfast mein cereals khate hain...shortcut πŸ˜†.

I only make Lunch and use it for dinner. I am not too fond of cooking.

my hubby and son big food lovers they want every time new and special food...and this credit goes to my samu maaπŸ˜† meri MIL ne inki Aadat bigadi hai always new new bana kar khila ne kiπŸ˜†

every evening main my MIL come on skype video chat..sab se pahela Que. for my son aaj mummy ne kya khana banayaπŸ˜†

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The way Mohan says to Megha "I don't have any shock in meeting her"! And also when he says "It was fine for few minutes in Super market! It was also fun" 😳 He was all blushing out there! πŸ˜‰
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

my hubby and son big food lovers they want every time new and special food...and this credit goes to my samu maaπŸ˜† meri MIL ne inki Aadat bigadi hai always new new bana kar khila ne kiπŸ˜†

every evening main my MIL come on skype video chat..sab se pahela Que. for my son aaj mummy ne kya khana banayaπŸ˜†

MIL's way of keeping her self updated with your cooking diary πŸ˜†. My MIL also used to cook fresh lunch and dinner but I cannot do it isliye sab aadatein change kara di πŸ˜†
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Sumi

yaar u are working lady ..so of couse u have no time to cook lots of things.

@sonali

sach main hamari life bohut easy hai..thanks to all eletronicsπŸ˜†
sumiswap thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senpoo

The way Mohan says to Megha "I don't have any shock in meeting her"! And also when he says "It was fine for few minutes in Super market! It was also fun" 😳 He was all blushing out there! πŸ˜‰

I loved the way he blushed saying 'Waise mazaa bhi aaya' πŸ˜†. He was so cute! 😳
Senpoo thumbnail

WOWOWWW!! MIL following it up with DIL on skype video chat! What to say!! Technology -  a boon or a curse??!!! πŸ˜†

But you still enjoy doing it, that's what makes it more special! When we booked our apartment, people coming in saw the huge kitchen and knowing me they asked "What is this for? Why do u need it?" πŸ˜‰

Its only after my daughter is born 'm using the kitchen and gas more! πŸ˜† That too with a cook now, I'm completely relieved of that as well! πŸ˜ƒ
sumiswap thumbnail

@Sumi

yaar u are working lady ..so of couse u have no time to cook lots of things.

@sonali

sach main hamari life bohut easy hai..thanks to all eletronicsπŸ˜†

Pata nahi...main bahot lazy hun when it comes to cooking πŸ˜†. I also had a cook for some days lekin I did not like what he used to cook isliye usko nikaal diya.
sumiswap thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senpoo

WOWOWWW!! MIL following it up with DIL on skype video chat! What to say!! Technology -  a boon or a curse??!!! πŸ˜†

But you still enjoy doing it, that's what makes it more special! When we booked our apartment, people coming in saw the huge kitchen and knowing me they asked "What is this for? Why do u need it?" πŸ˜‰

Its only after my daughter is born 'm using the kitchen and gas more! πŸ˜† That too with a cook now, I'm completely relieved of that as well! πŸ˜ƒ

I totally understand your interest in cooking πŸ˜†
sumiswap thumbnail

Originally posted by: RFRocks

Hi everyoneπŸ€—

Hi Lakshmi πŸ€—
Senpoo thumbnail
Megha's one more gyan and Mohan looking at her mesmerized! Did he understand her gyan??!!
He's just happy that she says something and anything! πŸ˜† Like sweet nothings and they are very special to him making him the nodding doll in front of Mirchi! πŸ˜ƒ