MMT Total Recall 71&72: Humara pyara chota sansaar - Page 19

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Senpoo

I do watch tamil movies but theater visits are limited for few! And for Vijay, I sure wish to watch his good ones in theaters! I really feel bad if his movies don't fare well but recently he has been doing lots of stupid movies! Very happy that this one is good! πŸ˜ƒ
O/w if there are good reviews on some based on story/direction, then will try my hands on them! πŸ˜‰

I recently saw 3 on YT and found it decent.

Why did the movie not fare well?πŸ€”
Originally posted by sumiswap

I will never cook loads! And I hardly make any dessert πŸ˜†. Mujhe bahot kam sweets banane aate hain. But I love eating sweets 😳. I can make any other snack and main course but not desserts.
πŸ˜ƒ Very true Sumi! Basic items are fine anything different is very very different and difficult! πŸ˜†
I remember I had been sticking to only one dessert for very long time - Custard with cut fruits! πŸ˜‰ Don't ask me what I do there! mixing the custard with milk is ofcourse a big work, right! πŸ˜†

I will never cook loads! And I hardly make any dessert πŸ˜†. Mujhe bahot kam sweets banane aate hain. But I love eating sweets 😳. I can make any other snack and main course but not desserts.

i haven't sweet tooth but mujey kafi sweets bana ne aate hai..Srikhand...besan ka halwa..jalebi..all types kher..rabdi..gujrati peoples has big sweet toothπŸ˜† in my home my hubby and son both have big sweet tooth..in india every one is big sweets lovers. only i am not.

I recently saw 3 on YT and found it decent.

Why did the movie not fare well?πŸ€”
Really?? I heard good reviews only for the first half an hour and the rest of the movie was like too much of emotions and kinda crying TV serials! πŸ˜† Anyway I wudn't have watched 'cos I can't stand that fellow Dhanush! 😑

πŸ˜ƒ Very true Sumi! Basic items are fine anything different is very very different and difficult! πŸ˜†
I remember I had been sticking to only one dessert for very long time - Custard with cut fruits! πŸ˜‰ Don't ask me what I do there! mixing the custard with milk is ofcourse a big work, right! πŸ˜†

I know Poo...mixing custard in milk and wait for it to thicken..phew! πŸ˜†

We can survive on basic cooking πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

i haven't sweet tooth but mujey kafi sweets bana ne aate hai..Srikhand...besan ka halwa..jalebi..all types kher..rabdi..gujrati peoples has big sweet toothπŸ˜† in my home my hubby and son both have big sweet tooth..in india every one is big sweets lovers. only i am not.

Wow Ami,...you can make Shrikhand and Jalebi?? Superb.

I know Gujratis are sweet lovers. I love Gujrati khana πŸ˜† .

Really?? I heard good reviews only for the first half an hour and the rest of the movie was like too much of emotions and kinda crying TV serials! πŸ˜† Anyway I wudn't have watched 'cos I can't stand that fellow Dhanush! 😑

Dhanush is a good actor. But I have seen very few movies of his. 2 or 3 may be. I found him good.

The movie is very emotional and is based on Bipolar disorder. I love psychological thrillers πŸ˜†.
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

OH!! Long list! Superb Ami! And good audience too for ur list! That must be very nice for them to have their specials made @ home! πŸ˜ƒ
I can't eat sweets 'cos they are sweet! πŸ˜†

Wow Ami,...you can make Shrikhand and Jalebi?? Superb.

I know Gujratis are sweet lovers. I love Gujrati khana πŸ˜† .

come my home every day we eating gujrati khana...

dubai aane ke baad i love only non vegπŸ˜†
I think I am the only sweet lover here then πŸ˜†. Poo and Ami dont like sweets!