Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashu_am thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Poo, you are in bengaluru  right, you have any idea about GORAVANAHALLI, some 2hrs travel from there?
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: asha_am

Poo, am in Chennai only...

Then you sure must have tried the ECR drive! And other drives toward deep south TN or AP?!! The highways are quite good around right?
Senpoo thumbnail

Poo, you are in bengaluru  right, you have any idea about GORAVANAHALLI, some 2hrs travel from there?

Yes I'm in Bangalore! No dear! Just hearing this name for the first time from you! What is this place about? Anything interesting then we will give a try! 😉
aashu_am thumbnail
Originally posted by: Senpoo

Then you sure must have tried the ECR drive! And other drives toward deep south TN or AP?!! The highways are quite good around right?

now a days ECR is also filled with traffic😛, we have tried south TN, trichy, theni on the way to Munnar...though we had base in AP(not now), still not explored that side...we have travelled much thro' karnataka😊
aashu_am thumbnail

Yes I'm in Bangalore! No dear! Just hearing this name for the first time from you! What is this place about? Anything interesting then we will give a try! 😉

i dont know whether this will interest you😊...there is on Mahalakshmi temple, i have been there once when i was in college, so dont remember well, i want to go there once
aashu_am thumbnail
Poo, a sample of my photo😊

Edit : still dont own DSLR, will get it soon😉

Edited by asha_am - 11 years ago
Senpoo thumbnail

Poo, a sample of my photo😊

Edit : still dont own DSLR, will get it soon😉

This one is very pretty Asha! The color and the detail captured is awesome! Sure u shud try more! BTW do u like the manual settings or automatic ones? I guess manual will give more skills from ur end and u must be enjoying that, right?
aashu_am thumbnail

This one is very pretty Asha! The color and the detail captured is awesome! Sure u shud try more! BTW do u like the manual settings or automatic ones? I guess manual will give more skills from ur end and u must be enjoying that, right?

Ahhh!...Poo, you are awesome, you have hand in all!...is there anything that you dont know!!!!!!!...i use little auto, rarely manual...i know manual will be very interesting, but will do once i get SLR camera...thanks for the tips and welcome if anything more
Senpoo thumbnail

i dont know whether this will interest you😊...there is on Mahalakshmi temple, i have been there once when i was in college, so dont remember well, i want to go there once

Oh ok! Temples may not be preferred by me but if the location is good then why not give a try! 😉
aashu_am thumbnail

Oh ok! Temples may not be preferred by me but if the location is good then why not give a try! 😉

i am too not a bakthiman, but still have a special attachment here...i like gnana yoga marg, where i get all logics and scientific reason for every study...