Fan Fictions

Dil Dosti Dance OSes!

Radiance. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Happy Diwali all of you!

I am back with my stupid and boring writing stuff to pakofy you guys! 

Sorry! But you will have to bear it :P 

Well this isn't any OS, FF or SS!

I will keep writing here some OSes on the basis of the Character Sketch I'll give you! 

Guys consider this as the party for me becoming a dazzler! 

This OSes will be based on my favorite comic series "Archie"! 

If there is any present fan here of these comic series please-3 PM me! 

And yes for your kind information there will be no present D3 in my OSes!

By present D3 I mean 'Drama, Drama & Drama'

There will be true and the real D3 in my OSes, that is 'Dil Dosti Dance' 

These are exclusively for ex-D3ians (I mean to say SwaRonians & KriYanshians)  

Character Sketch will be updated by today! 

So enjoy or do anything you like' 

Best,

Kesha!

Edited by Kesha1234 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radiance. thumbnail
Index

Character Sketch: Scroll down
Radiance. thumbnail

Character Sketch

Reyansh Singhaniya: Reyansh, known as Rey throughout the college, is a typical small-town teenager. Generous, well-mannered, but clumsy, he is genuinely liked by many of his friends. Good in looks, so many girls fall for him. He is in relationship with Kriya Ghai and loves her a lot! He has the best intentions, but often comes into conflict with Riverdale High's principal, Waldo Weatherbee. He is one of the lead dancers of The Sizzlers (Their dance group). Outside of dancing, Rey largely enjoys sports. He plays baseball, basketball, and football for the Riverdale High teams. Though often not as good an athlete as Bharat, Amar and Swayam, he proves a valuable member of the school team. Coach Kleats value him for both his athletic abilities and his team spirit. However, Rey's athletic abilities vary from time to time, due to his frequent clumsiness. He also has a tendency to pay more attention to Kriya who is one of the cheerleaders than to his playing. For this reason, Coach Kleats often tries to avoid resorting to use Rey in a game. Apart from dancing (his life),  automobiles are one of Rey's hobbies, and he is passionate about his car. For decades, he has been driving a 1916  Ford Model T  jalopy called "Betsy". His best friend is Vikramjeet Singh. And his other close friends are Swayam Shekhawat and Sharon Rai Prakash. All the others (of course except Kriya) are his normal friends.

Kriya Ghai: Kriya is a nice, smart, sweet, and funny girl; the only daughter of Smriti Ghai and avi Ghai. The quintessential 17-year-old girl next door Kriya's middle class upbringing is a world apart from the flashy lifestyle of her wealthy best friend, Sharon Rai Prakash. Kriya's hobbies include dancing (her life) sports (including baseball), cooking, and making her own clothing. She loves fashion and driving around the block. Betty is a scuba diver wearing a red shorty wet suit, breathing with a scuba tank she carries on her back, and wears red fins on her feet, but she swims underwater. Kriya has a talent with animals (she owns a cat, Caramel) and often operates small businesses concerning them no matter how troubling they turn out. She is very concerned with the environment and other social issues and encourages the rest of the gang to clean up after themselves. She keeps a small garden in her backyard, to which she tends occasionally. She loves children and sometimes babysits, Tina with Vicky as well as other children in Riverdale. Occasionally, families hire Betty to keep their elderly members company. She does very well in school and is considered one of the smartest girls at Riverdale High. She has an above-average  IQ; and she is very intelligent and has won many awards. Betty enjoys writing; and she dreams that if she can't be a dancer, she would love to be a writer! She is also one of the main lead dancers in The Sizzlers.Apart from Sharon, her close friends are Neha and Swayam.

Swayam Shekhawat: Swayam, is just like normal teenagers. He is originally from a reach family, but doesn't show that to everyone. He is like Kriya, calm and sweet. The difference between them is just of gender. His dance is his life. He is one of the main leads in The Sizzlers. He is good sport player. He plays basketball, baseball and football in Riverdale High teams. He even knows a bit of surfing. He is the only son of Ram Shekhawat and Priya Shekhwat. He is an ace student, but not as smart as Nilesh. His looks get any girl to fall for him, but he shows no interest in girls, until he met Sharon. He loves her very-2 much. But being new to dating, he doesn't know much of it. Coach Kleats admires him a lot. His BFFs are Kriya and Rey. Another close friend is Bharat.He calms everyone down when there is some huge problem going on. He is a good person to rely upon. He is a very good comedy artist! He is second Rey, very clumsy. He has best intentions, just like Rey, but he always comes in conflict with Gautam Rai Prakash, Sharon's dad. Nothing more to say about him.

Sharanjeet Rai Prakash: Sharanjeet, famous as Sharon, is usually called Ronnie or Ron. She is the only child of Gautam Rai Prkash, the richest man in Riverdale, and his wife Neha Rai Prakash. She is tall, slender and attractive. Sharon favors expensive, up-to-the-minute fashion. Gautam moved his family to Riverdale in order to avoid Sharon becoming spoiled, like many of the children he knew and grew up with as it was the best place in USA with most normal and variable students. His plan did not succeed as well as he had hoped. Sharon is often seen going on spending sprees and pretty much shopping until she drops and burning major credit cards in the process. At times, Sharon's vain and conceited attitude infuriates her father to the point that he has to somehow "teach her a lesson" and Sharon is forced to get a job of some kind or loses access to Swayam, the one with who she's in relationship. Sharon enjoys a very posh lifestyle, as her family is among the richest people in the world. She nevertheless chooses to hang out with her less affluent friends, in part to try to win the love of Swayam, whom she nicknames "Swayu". Her level of interest in him varies, however. Periodically, she can be extremely snobbish, and she will look down on those less fortunate than herself, or sees herself as the rules of common society don't apply to her, which causes her friends to be upset with her. During those times, she derisively refers to the public at large as "the common horde". Her relationship with Vikramjeet Singh is less friendly. They constantly argue and are critical of each other's lifestyles. She cannot stand his laid-back attitude and witticisms. However, they usually manage to stand being around each other for Rey's sake. When upset, she has a furious temper, which it is unwise to arouse. She is an impulsive shopper who cannot go long without buying clothes, and is often addicted to gossip, which sometimes angers Kriya. She is a fabulous dancer, and thinks it's her life. Though commonly a cheerleader, her sports abilities vary from superior to nonexistent, and she lacks domestic talents and many other skills that Kriya has mastered. In fact, her cooking skills are so notoriously poor that the other characters literally fear for their lives when she tries to prepare a meal. Sharon is a scuba diver same as Kriya. She also takes every chance to work as a fashion model, as an option if she can't be a dancer. She is one of the lead dancers of The Sizzlers. Her BFF is Kriya and her close friend is Rey. Others are normal friends (except Swayam).

P.S They all live in USA, in Riverdale. Their ancestors were Indians so their surnames are like these. And their names are Indian because of a tradition.

P.P.S There are many more characters. I will update them afterwards. Ir is this much for now, so enjoy, or do anything you like.

Best,

Kesha

hetu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kamini : ha kyun? Any prblm? :P
NishKP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Kesha1234

Haye! Do-2 res?!

Kyun koi prob hai kya??
Btw unres kal karongi
Radiance. thumbnail
@Both: It was a declarative sentence!
NishKP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Kesha1234

Kamini, Nish..wer r u?!

Maate k sath scrap pe hon,kk k sath kamini thread pe n tumhare sath yahan pe
..Roop.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
chalo mera b res..
i'll unres 2mro..
Radiance. thumbnail
Mein chali gayi thi cuz no1 was here..well iss thread se niklo!
Abhi se spamming?!
Radiance. thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjee_007

chalo mera b res..
i'll unres 2mro..

Thank god!