The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

Mais' VM Hut - RaHi (pg.5) (19/11/12) (Page 6)

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutielovesChocs

Awww! MERE RaHi!!!!!!!!! 

This was adorable Maisy, sai mein! Too good! Big smile Scenes were ekdam aptly chosen and they went SO well with the music! Big smileBig smile

Kudos! However, the video quality was a little blurry, so that's something you gotta work on next time! Big smile

Otherwise, awesome work! Approve

Thanks for pointing about that video quality...I'm working on it. But it could be because I don't have all scenes in HQ..but will ask someone to help me with this issue! Big smile

And I'm sooo happy you liked it! Worth the wait na? LOL

-Lizzie- IF-Sizzlerz
-Lizzie-
-Lizzie-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Abhi tum apni modesty math dikhao!!!! Bahu zyaada hi hai!!!!

But seriously fab video and the scenes were my all-time favourite ones!!!! You really worked so hard!!! And trust me it has come out really well!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

CutielovesChocs IF-Dazzler
CutielovesChocs
CutielovesChocs

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

Awww! MERE RaHi!!!!!!!!! 

This was adorable Maisy, sai mein! Too good! Big smile Scenes were ekdam aptly chosen and they went SO well with the music! Big smileBig smile

Kudos! However, the video quality was a little blurry, so that's something you gotta work on next time! Big smile

Otherwise, awesome work! Approve

Thanks for pointing about that video quality...I'm working on it. But it could be because I don't have all scenes in HQ..but will ask someone to help me with this issue! Big smile

And I'm sooo happy you liked it! Worth the wait na? LOL

Abe, thanks nahin bolte is mein paagal! LOL

And YES!!! It was SO totally awesome! The best part was that the music went extremely well with the  scenes, especially the start where RV plays the guitar! TOTALLY amazing! Big smile 

And it made me miss my RaHi SO much! Embarrassed

lostmymusic.

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie_angel

Abhi tum apni modesty math dikhao!!!! Bahu zyaada hi hai!!!!

But seriously fab video and the scenes were my all-time favourite ones!!!! You really worked so hard!!! And trust me it has come out really well!!

ab bandey ko thora mo-dest hona chaiye you know LOL

I do like the way it turned out...specially that RV's facepalm moment. It's my fav! LOL
lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged

And YES!!! It was SO totally awesome! The best part was that the music went extremely well with the  scenes, especially the start where RV plays the guitar! TOTALLY amazing! Big smile 

I try so hard to match lyrics/music with the clips, I can't just put random videos. They have to make sense! It's my keera! LOL I miss my RaHi more than you do yaar! That's why I kept this directed more to their friendship than anything else Embarrassed
-Lizzie- IF-Sizzlerz
-Lizzie-
-Lizzie-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Yup the best part was the beginning when rv was palying the guitar! It went really well with the song!!!

Waise i wish that you had ended the vm with rahi's back hug!!! It would have been more fab!!! But no worrie!!! This is already too good enoughfor me!!
CutielovesChocs IF-Dazzler
CutielovesChocs
CutielovesChocs

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

I try so hard to match lyrics/music with the clips, I can't just put random videos. They have to make sense! It's my keera! LOL I miss my RaHi more than you do yaar! That's why I kept this directed more to their friendship than anything else Embarrassed

I KNOW!!! I have that too! That when I'm watching a VM, the song HAS to match the scenes, otherwise, the magic just isn't there, you know? But it was beautiful! Embarrassed

lostmymusic.

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Lizz - sach bataoun? I didn't check the last scene much before rendering and when it was done, I saw it and it wasn't what I had imagined. So I'm not too happy with that part but overall I like it :P I get uninspired so easily! It's a wonder I finished this in a happy mood :P

Chocs - Thanks again! <3

-Lizzie-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index