Zing Magazine - November 2012 - FIRST LOOK (Page 31)

Post Reply New Post

Page 31 of 38

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

I also want a copy of it.

can you tell me charges and all the details as of how and in what ways we can get it.

God Bless HC

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zing Magazine - November 2012 - FIRST LOOK (Page 31)" in Zing Magazine forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Gosh the first I'm interesting in this magazine is taking forever

I know it takes to be mailed to the US, but just too impatient

Harshad no words   Day Dreaming

..Apz..

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Lucky you rani, you can get a hard copy i have to do with e-version only ... zulm ki inteha Angry that too after emo black mailing a friend only ROFL

Sara all detail are there on zingmag website ... for a hard copy i think its 18$ for oversees and soft copy 12 editions is 11:90$

Edited by Soaps1 - 15 November 2012 at 6:59pm

pyar-ishk

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Lucky you rani, you can get a hard copy i have to do with e-version only ... zulm ki inteha Angry that too after emo black mailing a friend only ROFL

Sara all detail are there on zingmag website ... for a hard copy i think its 18$ for oversees and soft copy 12 editions is 11:90$

Let me see but whats dfference between hard and soft copyLOL I sound very fool. I know but I am really confuseCry

..Apz..

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Harshad looks awesome on the cover. 

Next can we please get a cover with Kratika Sengar on it? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINee..Apz..ilovepyaar

..Apz..

IF-Rockerz

..Apz..

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraella

Let me see but whats dfference between hard and soft copyLOL I sound very fool. I know but I am really confuseCry

Sara,hard copy is the print version..n soft copy is e-version which u will get in ur email inbox.Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeeEphemeraSoaps1

.Boss.

IF-Dazzler

.Boss.

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Next time, Barun and sanaya on the cover page please

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Lucky you rani, you can get a hard copy i have to do with e-version only ... zulm ki intehaAngry that too after emo black mailing a friend onlyROFL

Shocked what that's the version being offered for you, gosh I would be so pissed for the amount I'm paying. This is the most I ever paid for a magazine. I'm just glad HC is on the cover otherwise, this mag is useless to me   LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Zing Magazine Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.