India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

why isn't there any news or hints abt the wedding

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
guys...i wonder why there is no news abt the upcoming disgusting wedding of abhay-siddhi...i mean after the MM article...there is no news at all...MM article is famous for writing the precaps and promos events and even in this article...it was wrote the same...they assume and predict and the headlines and the article did not make any sense at all...so we thought more hints would be given through sbs/sbb...or any form of articles...even rival site...but there is no news abt it...

what do you think guys...what will happen...seriously though i am having a blast due to diwali...but i am really scared for SiNal...

why no hints...no news abt todays episode...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kreetisedzidakeerthi93divra4DrivemecracyMusiqueloverGayathri_MSKAkkiLuvsCOLORS

keerthi93 Senior Member
keerthi93
keerthi93

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing. At least  we could relax, if they give us a hint or else it's just irritating, wondering what will happen.

Hope something positive happens. Still we can't trust the cv, they are always for negativity.Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

savariya

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by keerthi93

I was wondering the same thing. At least  we could relax, if they give us a hint or else it's just irritating, wondering what will happen.

i agree...but then a few hints would be better to know rather than none so that we can quit the show altogether...there is no need to wait till tuesday...becos i heard there are rumours flying around that the marriage will happen...so i wonder why there is no news at all...

Hope something positive happens. Still we can't trust the cv, they are always for negativity.Confused 

even i hope for some positive results...but then they always brings negativity in the show...so i am scared...
[/QUOTE]

keerthi93

myra_3490 Senior Member
myra_3490
myra_3490

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
first of all there is no news or article n then the so called confirmed news is scaring the hell out of me... i'm not able to concentrate or do nything... cvs u hav ruined everything  may you all rot in hell ..Angry

Edited by myra_3490 - 12 November 2012 at 5:10am
AkkiLuvsCOLORS IF-Stunnerz
AkkiLuvsCOLORS
AkkiLuvsCOLORS

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
These all are indicati.g that smthng positive will happen...thats d reason no buzz...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

savariyaGayathri_MSK

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akki-Rocks

These all are indicati.g that smthng positive will happen...thats d reason no buzz...

I liked your answer Akki

Hope everything be Positive

AkkiLuvsCOLORS

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myra_3490

first of all there is no news or article n then the so called confirmed news is scaring the hell out of me... i'm not able to concentrate or do nything... cvs u hav ruined everything  may you all rot in hell ..Angry

yaar...can i know what is the source of the so called confirm news yaar...even i read in one of the post...i am really scared. with the confirm news...is it confirm or not yaar?...can you shed some light in it for me...pls if its possible

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akki-Rocks

akki..i hope what you say come true...with no news and hints...something positive will happen...but deep down i am scared too as i read some conform news in one of the post...

Go to top