Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

*~Flowers for Barun~* DELIVERED (Updated) - Page 6

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ok. girls...reached home...
let me share my experience.
took a bouquet and print out of the messages in an envelope and wrote Mr Barun Sobti on it...just to give a feel of something official...so that watchmen doesnt have the guts to throw it away.
followed the set address from the post of Deepti on IF...found the place quite easily...but it look so deserted that i was wondering whether i have reached the right place...then saw some koel corporation written on the main gate...my driver asked a chaiwala about where is the shooting going on toh that guy spoke to him as his bro from same village...mere saath ajaa...he walked in carrying the flowers and the envelope and met a short stout guy in white shirt who took him inside...after 5-7 mins my driver came out and said de diya...my obvious question to whom? he said he went to a small room inside...where they were some chairs and one single bed type and he said he gave to the person whose name was written on the envelope...
now thats it...further i dont know whether it was Barun actually who received it not...my only contentment was that my driover was allowed to go in and deliver to someone concerned...not shooed away from the gate...
took the pic when the florist was holding it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mouramen

took a bouquet and print out of the messages in an envelope and wrote Mr Barun Sobti on it...just to give a feel of something official...so that watchmen doesnt have the guts to throw it away.
followed the set address from the post of Deepti on IF...found the place quite easily...but it look so deserted that i was wondering whether i have reached the right place...then saw some koel corporation written on the main gate...my driver asked a chaiwala about where is the shooting going on toh that guy spoke to him as his bro from same village...mere saath ajaa...he walked in carrying the flowers and the envelope and met a short stout guy in white shirt who took him inside...after 5-7 mins my driver came out and said de diya...my obvious question to whom? he said he went to a small room inside...where they were some chairs and one single bed type and he said he gave to the person whose name was written on the envelope...
now thats it...further i dont know whether it was Barun actually who received it not...my only contentment was that my driover was allowed to go in and deliver to someone concerned...not shooed away from the gate...

You are such a sweetheart🤗🤗 I'm sure Barun would have loved it😃
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: mouramen

beautiful flowers Mou!...hun you should have gone with them yaar!
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anu Di..

Bouquet is beautiful🤗

Thank You sooo much for your Efforts Di🤗  Love ya🤗

Thnks for Sharing experience🤗

I Hope it reaches to him..  Di.. Thnk God!! Its not gone to the Watchman... Caz watchman there may keep to the prop room!! :(  or may not..,

Btw Aap kyun nahi gayi?????😕😕 Aapko bhi jaana chahiye tha.. If he gave to Barun only then😉

and M happy he was allowed to go in... Hope it reaches safely... :) to our Sobti😉

Edited by prash_t - 11 years ago
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GanBarunFan

beautiful flowers Mou!...hun you should have gone with them yaar!

i know i should have...barun would have loved the honeybee free with flowers...😉
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Why didnt u go inside yourself, pretending to be the delivery person?
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anu, did you wait outside to see if Barun came out to thank your driver?
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

did he received it...is it confirmed?

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks much!!!! beautiful flowers! great initiative and thanks again for ur efforts!🤗
sanchi333 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Thankyou soo much ðŸ˜Š My name is here too