Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Good News or Bad News Someone Please Tell Me!

Aphrodite88 IF-Sizzlerz
Aphrodite88
Aphrodite88

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Ok i just called Star...and they took soo long to answer my call. Finally i got transferred to the customer service rep.

I asked the person Barun's status in the show..she told me according to their updates..it was that Barun has quit the show on Saturday because he has a movie offer. Then i asked her again when it was updated...she said there was a meeting on saturday and they were updated with this info.

Then i asked her in his interview on Friday he said he is not leaving for any movies then how come he has a movie offer overnight? Will i trust a honest guy like him or a money making business like SP regarding this news?

Then told her IPK is watched by non-indian viewers. Come on IF and FB take a look at how many non-Indian fans love this show. By not clarifying any issues or matters you are distressing the fans and frustrating us. I have watched Brazi, Korean, Chinese dramas before but have never experienced such a media negligence before. If this happens in my country the Media Regulation Body would have already taken severe actions against the PH and channel.

Then i asked her if Barun leaves what will happen to the show...she told me a new guy will come and replace ASR. Then i was like even if you bring SRK or SK or AK i do not want to see them, i only want BARUN SOBTI AS ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA. She was like yes maam we will relate this whole message to the relevant dept. I was like please do.

I only watch IPK and if it ends or Barun leaves my stint with IPK too ends. I dont watch any other dramas. My faith in Indian Media is also losing its trust! If you can blacklist Ekta Kapoor who is Gul Khan? Are you all incapable of stopping her??

The story and drama if handled with care and love can go on for another one more year...why are you all spoiling it by having it in incapable hands. Get a new PH and the story will soar to newer heights. Is that alot to ask for?

Then she said i will convey your whole message to the relevant dept..i was like please do!

Then i wished her Happy Diwali and told her you SP and the PH have already ruined mine.

Now i cant stop crying!!! Why must this happen to us!!!What did we do to deserve such a diwali??
In today's world can the right and good ever win!!!!!
Why is it always the bad and money who always win!!!!
Cry

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

NasraManchilaNgurudathagnainaashmir24khusiarnavcrazyaddictionGlimmer-Siaa-bhagyatharanomad.nessashw99peachpienerinaJaan_Arshishar19anjaani07* Unnati *GugumintipieryroseILTHBEB_TheJoker-

Aphrodite88 IF-Sizzlerz
Aphrodite88
Aphrodite88

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Anyone received the same reply as me??
Cry Cry Cry
pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Star plus officially announced tha Barun has quit. Rangmanch also
posted that. So accept the truth, its nt so hard dear.

Dnt cry on diwali. Happy diwali.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aphrodite88

sun_shine18 Senior Member
sun_shine18
sun_shine18

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
dont cry, it wont change anything
i was done with crying 2 days ago
now i'm on a spamming roll, fine so barun has quit  
i'm gonna leave the show but not before i give star plus a piece of my mind
i'm so pissed off right now
spam and tell them to end the show when barun is till there

Aphrodite88

peachpie Goldie
peachpie
peachpie

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Please don't get disturbed! After all its showbiz... one will go many more will come... Time will prove it!

Aphrodite88

Aphrodite88 IF-Sizzlerz
Aphrodite88
Aphrodite88

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Is all our fights lost??

asmi_joya Senior Member
asmi_joya
asmi_joya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
il giv u all a reson to fight

Guys remember Rati pandey quit 4 lions previous show due to differences and had to be brought back due to immence response from fans??This is definitely way bigger than that.

again smriti irani replaced by gautami(though she was a gud actor) was brought bak...
saakshi tanwar as parvati was brought bak

prem juneja was brought bak...aftr fans bashing

so do u thnk no hope...BS says he has got no movie...nd evy1 knws dat its true...the oder movie is nt getting propr distributers...release shifted to aprilll...so do u thnk he's going to just sit nd rest

shar19

asmi_joya Senior Member
asmi_joya
asmi_joya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
just called sp...nw the guys says dey are wrking it out...i thnk dey jut posted al dis to end the no. of cals nd spams...nd i gues they sumwat succeeded

Go to top