Poll

Hope Jo Promo Main Dekhaya Hai Waisa Kuch Naa Ho

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
isaitnenral thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I hope it was dream mean  i show  show happy diwali but it will come the show mean  it sad sad diwali

Edited by isaitnenral - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
since sulekha always wants siddhi-abhay marriage...i hope its only sulekha's dream...
savariya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey I Thought About Similar Thing And Even Posted

Woh Bas Abhay , Richa ,Sulekha Ka Dream Ho
Oh Ekta Mayiyya  Diwali Ke Din Hamari Yeh Wish Puri Kar Do

Edited by savaribhave - 11 years ago
myra_3490 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: savaribhave

Hey I Thought About Similar Thing And Even Posted

Woh Bas Abhay , Richa ,Sulekha Ka Dream Ho
Oh Ekta Mayiyya  Diwali Ke Din Hamari Yeh Wish Puri Kar Do

dont keep any hopes u'll b dissapointed... she only does wat she likes audience gayi bhaad me😡
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: myra_3490

dont keep any hopes u'll b dissapointed... she only does wat she likes audience gayi bhaad me😡

Myra we can't completely say that EK is taking care of the crap...well she is busy with films too...so i don't think she is hardly giving time to any of her 4 shows at the moment...and also there are 4 shows she is going to launch...so yes she is busy and leave the job to the cvs...as she trust them alot...this are all cvs karni bharni...or else look at PR...BALH...even KHTV...they all are BT shows...and the story is some how the same crap...but look at the freshness of the story...especially in BALH...its the same as Parichay...but the fresh tracks and pihu of course make the audience hook with a good script...its only overacting ruins the show...i wonder who write BALH script...they should write for parichay too...

look at parichay track...its all recycled from their old shows and pre-leap...the difference is there...