Truth will come out- Barun and SP

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Dont mind my heading.

Yesterday I thought about this and guess what, we all are missing a crucial point here.

Let me take you back to what happened to Gopi bahu when she signed a contract with colors.
She was KICKED out. No discussion, no nothing.

Now our situation.
Remember the contract which Barun had signed with SP saying that if any producer signs barun then they have to pay a heavy fee? 
So if Barun did sign a movie without informing SP, SP's reaction would have been😡.."how dare you and bla bla". But here SP reacted like this😕.."Oh God, we are trying to retain Barun".

So my question is that if SP even found out about the contract being broken they were suppose to react harshly to it. So why did they instead come out and say that we are trying to retain Barun?
BECAUSE BARUN DID NOT SIGN ANY MOVIE. HE HAS NOT BROKEN ANY CONTRACT. THE PH IS FORCING HIM TO QUIT.
Let us not stop bugging SP

But its gonna be hard for Barun to work with the same PH again so can they just not give us a proper end to Arnav and Khushi?

BARUN IS RIGHT. HE IS A VICTIM OF VICTIMISATION.

Atleast that is what my logic is saying. Plus all the interviews to clear the PH's name...does it ring a bell? 
agree barun has not  broken  any contract he is just not happy with the script 
Originally posted by Safi123

I agree. And now I don't really mind him signing a movie. But end IPKKND on a high and happy note.
Originally posted by Safi123

I AGREE WITH CONTRACT POINT COMPLETELY
keep mailing, spamming, calling, faxing...
exactaly my point... in case of ziya khan... they release offical annoucement and clearaly mentioned that she did unproffesional behaviour... but here SP posting apology statement ...