Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SON OF SARDAAR discussion thread (Page 64)

Post Reply New Post

Page 64 of 64

Page 1 Page 63
Page   of 64

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Went to see JTHJ. When the movie was over, went into the SOS theater. The theater was pretty packed. Had more people than JTHJ even.

SPOILER!

And it was the very end of the movie when everyone was asking Sanjay to forgive Ajay. And then PO PO PO came! ROFL

And then I lost it and tried doing the PO PO PO thing! ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRowdiestK.Seanwat_up

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SON OF SARDAAR discussion thread (Page 64)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PigBenis

IF-Dazzler

PigBenis

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Son Of Sardaar Monday Business

Tuesday 20th November 2012 10.30 IST

Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

Son Of Sardaar has collected around 4.25 crore nett as per early estimates on Monday. The business in the Maharashtra are was still hit on Monday due to the death of Balasaheb Thackeray and business should slowly be back to normal today in Maharashtra.

The film held up strongly in mass markets like Bihar, CI and Rajasthan and is set for a strong run in these markets. The business on Tuesday should hold well as compared to Monday as Maharashtra should record better collections.

The seven day business for the film is 62 crore nett which is slightly better than what Ajay Devgn's last film Bol Bachchan collected.

theprince

IF-Dazzler

theprince

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
The film  is holly crap but the trend is really good right now the film collect the same number like JTHJ

Karan.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

don12

Goldie

don12

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

Originally posted by DejaVu.

Yesterday when I went to watch JTHJ, SOS was playing in next theatre. Peeped in. Not more than 20 ppl in 250-300 capacity theatre. Sad. 
@what time?
coz mostly ppl in USA go watch movies @ night lolzLOL
I remember when i went to watch ready..it was like 6 Pm show..in the thearer there were only like 30 ppl but when the movie ended..@ night like..9 something there was a huge lineLOL
I was like Thank god.i went early show
but to my suprise..when i went to watch 1st show of JTHJ..@ 12 Pm..a lot of peopleLOL
very few ppl for SOSLOL

Well i remember watching a horror movie Insidious (5:30 PM show on 8th day) and i was the only person during the screening..it just freaked me out..LOL

JTHJ will be dominated by families and i think they prefer to go during afternoon show. I don't know how well JTHJ is doing but one indication is the parking lot. Chicago Big Cinema Parking lot used to be full during the weekend Don 2 was screened.

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Went to see JTHJ. When the movie was over, went into the SOS theater. The theater was pretty packed. Had more people than JTHJ even.

SPOILER!

And it was the very end of the movie when everyone was asking Sanjay to forgive Ajay. And then PO PO PO came! ROFL

thats coolSmileClap Well SOS so all know isnt played in all theaters in the USA like the other movie, and to see SOS some have to travel to a theater or just see on dvd because the theater was only allowed to play yash rajs movie.  

i read on twitter that SOS beat jthj yesterday 

Edited by wat_up - 20 November 2012 at 7:38am

Simranz

Groupbie

Simranz

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

SPOILER!

Great Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top