Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SON OF SARDAAR discussion thread (Page 61)

Post Reply New Post

Page 61 of 64

DB_reloaded

IF-Stunnerz

DB_reloaded

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
sos is going the bol bacchan singham way!!!! ill def score abt 105-110 crore!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SON OF SARDAAR discussion thread (Page 61)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Diva_Me

Groupbie

Diva_Me

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Posted by: Shekhar
Ads by Google
Get New Customers Online 
Advertise On Google. Get 1500 INR Advertising Credit When You Sign-Up
www.Google.com/AdWords
Honeymooning destination 
Searching for Where to go for Honeymoon? Browse for destination!
wedding.getit.in/honeymoon.places

Ashwni Dhir's third directorial venture Son Of Sardar has been doing wonderful business collection at the Box Office. Ajay Devgn, Sanjay Dutt and Sonakshi Sinha starrer has surpassed Rs 50 crore mark at the domestic collection centres in just four days. With this, the movie has broken the first weekend collection record of Ajay's previous release Bol Bachchan.

Son Of Sardar, which graced 2,000+ screens on November 13, opened to a fabulous response. The movie registered better occupancy in single screens across the country when compared to the footfalls in multiplexes. The movie raked in Rs 10.72 crore nett on the first day of its release. But it failed to beat the first day collection record of Bol Bachchan.

The remake of hit Telugu movie Maryada Ramanna showed a big jump in its business on Wednesday and its growth was more than 55% with its collection reaching Rs 16.21 crores nett. But its business dipped considerably on the following days that was due to busy working days for colleges and offices on Thursday and Friday. Son Of Sardar collected Rs 12.20 crores on the third day and Rs 13 crores on the fourth day.

However, Ajay Devgn's last movie Bol Bachchan had collected approximately Rs 40 crores in the first weekend. Whereas, his new release Son Of Sardar has raked in Rs 52.13 crores nett in four days. It has another two days to finish the first weekend. It will surely beat the first week collection record (Rs 67 crores) of Bol Bachchan in its first weekend.

Now the question is: Will it surpass Rs 100 crore mark in the opening weekend? Stay locked to this space to know about it.

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Bala Saheb Passed away , theaters r closed in mumbai and it will affect both movies

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Watched SOS simply rocking mast entertainer and yes Salman Khan in a cameo rocked!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDrama

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.Sean

OMG so I am just back from watching the movie.. dude that was one hilariousss movie! It was so funny and entertaining, I totally LOVED Mukul Dev, he was seriously the best! Sanjay Dutt and the whole cast were amazing apart from Sonakshi actually! LMAO I am telling you every Punjabi and North Indian will definitely enjoy watching it because its so apt LOL Thank god atleast this movie didn't disappoint me like JTHJ did. We had to drive 2 and a half hrs to watch this one as in Netherlands there was only JTHJ.

yah kiran mukul dev just rocked LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Real.MadridDeathstrokewat_up

Lighthearted

IF-Dazzler

Lighthearted

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
good question answer

Real.Madrid

IF-Sizzlerz

Real.Madrid

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Originally posted by K.Sean

OMG so I am just back from watching the movie.. dude that was one hilariousss movie! It was so funny and entertaining, I totally LOVED Mukul Dev, he was seriously the best! Sanjay Dutt and the whole cast were amazing apart from Sonakshi actually! LMAO I am telling you every Punjabi and North Indian will definitely enjoy watching it because its so apt LOL Thank god atleast this movie didn't disappoint me like JTHJ did. We had to drive 2 and a half hrs to watch this one as in Netherlands there was only JTHJ.

yah kiran mukul dev just rockedLOL

"Meh soch reya si.. appa kar na vech diye.. kisse hor de kar ch tah ehnu maar sakde ha" ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRowdiestDeathstroke

ashna26

IF-Sizzlerz

ashna26

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
I watch it finally, full entertainer, very funny. Ajay is amazing actor he plays a sardaar really good! Juhi rocks, great actress,  it is nice she is still working in movies.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-WhatSoEver-wat_up

Post Reply New Post

Go to top