Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SON OF SARDAAR discussion thread (Page 58)

Post Reply New Post

Page 58 of 64

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

Angry  kia hua achiever 
did u watched SOS
Ouch na abhi print kahan accha ya online waise bhi ma shayd he dkeho 
Thats why im not watching right nowAngry
waiting for good print

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SON OF SARDAAR discussion thread (Page 58)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishh.

Originally posted by -Radhe-

Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

if any1 brought SRK n sallu here now..im going to report u guys ..yes all of u guys

Shuro Unhone(Srk Fans) ne kiya hai Khatam Main karunga Wink
Its TheRowdiest who started bashing JTHJ here hence how could we not return the favor!:D

what ????????  yeh lo 

and i thought i just replied to those SRK fans who were Bashing ajay , Kajol , Tanisha and everyone related to SOS ROFL aur yahan mujhe hi blame kar diya ROFL

haan haan SRK fans r so innocent that there was Mod's warning in Yash Chopra's death threadWink bcz Some SRK fans were bashing Salman for no reason 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanju_wat_up

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

BI overseas hit flop decide nahin karta ... Chak de India was flop in overseas ... I watched that movie in theater and believe be there were hardly 15 ppl in the theater on first weekend while it was Super hit in india ...overseas mein romance hi hit hota hai chahe kaisa bhi , and SRK is known for his overseas market bcz of his romantic movies with YRF and Kjo ... real market which decides who is super star or not is the domestic market ...thats why a movie can be in 100 cr club only if it earns 100 frm india only 

Exactly otherwise ETT did better than 3 idiots taking  overseas market into account. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRowdiest-Eris-

HotMess

IF-Stunnerz

HotMess

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
...No. 3 Idiots made 385 Crore worldwide and Ek Tha Tiger made 307 Crores worldwide.

ETT is the fifth highest grossing Bollywood films overseas (not counting Indian collection). 

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Frankly never seen such kanjus fans like srk s .

LOLLOL

@hotmess you say ok but  it was 320 ETT and some analyst said it did anyways  this is SOS thread so will stick to that 

Edited by wat_up - 15 November 2012 at 7:57pm

Sanju_

IF-Sizzlerz

Sanju_

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
I haven't watched either of the two movies but it really surprises and also makes me happy that SOS is doing so great!Clap...not because I am planning to watch it or anything but the amount of people in this form shunning Ajay and the movie was unbelievable! they kept on saying how SOS stands no chance and it is just gonna go into the garbage, matlab fail miserably but this clearly isn't the case here!

and also the BLIND fans of the other movie were claiming "finally here comes a good movie with logic and senses" even before any clipping of the movie came outConfusedSleepyLOL...I haven't watched it...neither am I going to but I have read enough of the movie to know about its sensibility and logicUnhappyLOL to clearly say "In Yo Face!"
I am not saying it's not doing well but it's nowhere close to most of the people's expectations and the bhajans of the movie done on this forum!!

for me all these fiasco teaches that one should always wait for the right time, let the things happen on its own rather than bragging about it unnecessarily to not get yourself embarrassed when the result comes out!!

Sanju_

IF-Sizzlerz

Sanju_

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
@theRowdiest: btw you watched SOS, right? was the Dabagg's trailer any different from the one already out?

HotMess

IF-Stunnerz

HotMess

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wat_up

Originally posted by vibz88

Frankly never seen such kanjus fans like srk s .

LOLLOL

@hotmess you say ok but  it was 320 ETT and some analyst said it did anyways  this is SOS thread so will stick to that 

My apologies. I found it on boxofficeindia (and then realized it was an old expected figure); nonetheless it didn't beat 3 Idiots. I just mentioned ETT because you did. Continue the SOS discussion. =)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top