Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SON OF SARDAAR discussion thread (Page 45)

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 55081

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Frankly never seen such kanjus fans like srk s .
chinta mat karo...next week aapko party dengeLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tomnjerry2

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Joined: 12 March 2011
Posts: 52328

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

jee haan hum yahan per baithe hain...issliye JTHJ ki second thread 150 complete karne wala hai...ROFL...aur ye thread 50 per bhi nahi gaya...Cry

Isliye SOS is rocking more at BO in INDIA, Fans are in HALLS not in threads ROFL
 
Ab Ajay ke apne khud ke fans toh hain nahi...issliye iss thread per SRK, Salman, Akshay aur Aamir fans hainLOLLOL...jaise aap iss thread per ho...hum bhi hainLOLLOL

Fan sirf Fan hota hai, just coz i am Salman fan, i can't be called as Ajay Fan? This u saying who is crying so much in this forum about y discrimination for fans residing overseas n stuff like that, now who is dividing fans? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

2RsFan

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 118305

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Frankly never seen such kanjus fans like srk s .

Excuse me Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Joined: 17 February 2006
Posts: 29656

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by -Radhe-

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

but majority of SRK fans r denying it and r happy in their la la land that JTHJ is earning more than SOS , ignoring major points ROFL

They r sitting in SOS  threads only... also on twitter some SRK Fans tweeting me, saying dey watched SOS just to criticize as bad film n not JTHJ LOL
jee haan hum yahan per baithe hain...issliye JTHJ ki second thread 150 complete karne wala hai...ROFL...aur ye thread 50 per bhi nahi gaya...Cry
 
Ab Ajay ke apne khud ke fans toh hain nahi...issliye iss thread per SRK, Salman, Akshay aur Aamir fans hainLOLLOL...jaise aap iss thread per ho...hum bhi hainLOLLOL

arre i m ajay fan also Tongue... and don't compare thread pages ... bring Barun sobti thread and they will even beat JTHJ thread ...so will it make Barun bigger than SRK ???? no LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

2RsFanDevilsKick

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 55081

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Radhe-

Originally posted by blue-ice

jee haan hum yahan per baithe hain...issliye JTHJ ki second thread 150 complete karne wala hai...ROFL...aur ye thread 50 per bhi nahi gaya...Cry

Isliye SOS is rocking more at BO in INDIA, Fans are in HALLS not in threads ROFL
 
Ab Ajay ke apne khud ke fans toh hain nahi...issliye iss thread per SRK, Salman, Akshay aur Aamir fans hainLOLLOL...jaise aap iss thread per ho...hum bhi hainLOLLOL

Fan sirf Fan hota hai, just coz i am Salman fan, i can't be called as Ajay Fan? This u saying who is crying so much in this forum about y discrimination for fans residing overseas n stuff like that, now who is dividing fans? LOL

I know..I know...all Akshay, Salman and Aamir fans are also Ajay fans by DEFAULT ..right now...because its Ajay vs SRK...ROFL
DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Joined: 12 March 2011
Posts: 52328

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest


arre i m ajay fan also Tongue... and don't compare thread pages ... bring Barun sobti thread and they will even beat JTHJ thread ...so will it make Barun bigger than SRK ???? no LOL

Aray SRK Fans were here busy na, isliye INDIA ki less collections hai not that much big as expected LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

2RsFan-Eris-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Joined: 25 October 2011
Posts: 34537

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by vibz88

Frankly never seen such kanjus fans like srk s .

chinta mat karo...next week aapko party dengeLOLLOL
oh wow next week it beats 3I records!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DevilsKick

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 55081

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by -Radhe-

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

but majority of SRK fans r denying it and r happy in their la la land that JTHJ is earning more than SOS , ignoring major points ROFL

They r sitting in SOS  threads only... also on twitter some SRK Fans tweeting me, saying dey watched SOS just to criticize as bad film n not JTHJ LOL
jee haan hum yahan per baithe hain...issliye JTHJ ki second thread 150 complete karne wala hai...ROFL...aur ye thread 50 per bhi nahi gaya...Cry
 
Ab Ajay ke apne khud ke fans toh hain nahi...issliye iss thread per SRK, Salman, Akshay aur Aamir fans hainLOLLOL...jaise aap iss thread per ho...hum bhi hainLOLLOL

arre i m ajay fan also Tongue... and don't compare thread pages ... bring Barun sobti thread and they will even beat JTHJ thread ...so will it make Barun bigger than SRK ???? no LOL
nahi karti...agar ye na kaha jaata ki SRK fans ...apni thread se jyada iss thread mein hain...agar hum iss thread mein hote toh ye thread kabka 150 complete kar chuka hota..LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
(DM)Rajeevkhandelwal Movies topic/Update

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83

Author: Illumination   Replies: 663   Views: 33843

Illumination 663 33843 12 January 2012 at 5:23am by Illumination
Dream(Soundtrack movie Topic)Discussion/update RK

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: Illumination   Replies: 1208   Views: 47647

Illumination 1208 47647 09 January 2012 at 6:54am by Illumination
It's Girl for Abhi ASh (All Baby B discussion here

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76

Author: naadanmasakalli   Replies: 607   Views: 54070

naadanmasakalli 607 54070 17 December 2011 at 4:54pm by Mommytobe
Discussion with a TWIST: Movie KITES

2 3

Author: -Mmmmm-   Replies: 23   Views: 4371

-Mmmmm- 23 4371 09 November 2011 at 11:25am by supercool3
BODYGUARD-final VERDICT-ATBB CELEBRATION thread

2 3 4 5 6

Author: DB_reloaded   Replies: 44   Views: 6033

DB_reloaded 44 6033 02 October 2011 at 10:06pm by faryal

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index