Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

SON OF SARDAAR discussion thread (Page 19)

AishMinoz IF-Sizzlerz
AishMinoz
AishMinoz

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SaNjEeDa..

Originally posted by aiswaryaaa

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

please dont bring SRK fans in every effin threadDeadNo SRK fans hav said that
Read Taran's tweet JTHJ-2500screens and SOS-2000screens
5cr. difference is not a small thingy..for e.g:- Joker ka opening bhi itni nahi hui thi

@ bold - i can show u ... chk Yash Chopra death thread  ...first thread ...

and TA is trying to cover up for YRF , why he posted it only today , not before ???? still ajay has 500 less screens ...didn't u see his Timeline picture wth SRK ... he is supporting JTHJ while acting to be fair 

@red-  after trying to sabotage SOS , emotional blackmailing , claims thats its an epic movie etc etc etc  5 cr difference is a Small difference 

that bcoz screen Booking was open till sunday ... Oh wow whn he gives 4 stars(highest rating so far) 2 SOS ..thats fine ..bt a pic with SRK means he is biased ..OK U KNOW EVERYTHING

YRF maintained Silence ..Only Ajay and ADF crying 4 screens .n got loadz of sympathy and publicity ..

this thread is about SOS ..so no need 2 bring SRK here
Then why did you all bring Aamir in JTHJ thread ? He isnt even related..I guess we can bring anyone we cant after all its a free forum.

excuse me ..i dint ...Sleepy

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
OMG...JTHJ...17.5 crores and SOS 12.5 crores...can't believe that both these movies did so well on the first day.Party...just remember that today is Laxmi Pooja...so this is just half a day's worth of revenue..people usually don't go for the evening shows...Full day bole toh double kar doh...JTHJ..35 crore...and SOS...25 crore...dono movies ne sabki BAND baja dee...exceptional performance by both of them...considering that SOS has 500 screens less...I would say both movies are going neck to neck...awesome blossom...Mogambo Khush huaDancingParty

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

don12.Sad.But.True.LeadNitrateTheRowdiestTony_StraK786-SalShah4eva-

DB_reloaded IF-Addictz
DB_reloaded
DB_reloaded

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Son Of Sardar First Day Box Office Collections (Estimates)

Despite stiff competition from one of the year's most awaited releases (Jab Tak Hai Jaan), Son Of Sardar has done well on it's opening day.

Since the best of single-screens were pre-booked by Yashraj Films, Viacom and EROS managed to rent out a few single screens in the interiors. In the south, a few cinemas which usually play regional films, screened Son Of Sardar. Overall, on the release day, the difference in screen count between SOS and JTHJ wasn't huge. JTHJ released on 2600 screens and SOS on around 1900-2000 screens.

Like mentioned in the box office opening article, business for Son Of Sardar was best in the Northern territories like Delhi/UP, East Punjab and Rajasthan. Down south, the response was poor. The opening in West Bengal, which is quickly emerging as a Shahrukh Khan-dominated territory,  was below average.

The late afternoon and evening shows were affected due to Diwali festivities around the country. As per early estimates, the first day box office collections of Son Of Sardar is likely to be in the 8-9 crore range, which is good considering the fact that it released with a SRK-Katrina-Yash Chopra film.

The word-of-mouth is mixed. We expect Son Of Sardar to remain steady at mass centres, while the big city multiplexes are likely to witness a drop.

Considering the high costs, tomorrow (Wednesday) will be crucial for the film.

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..SaNjEeDa..

please dont bring SRK fans in every effin threadDeadNo SRK fans hav said that
Read Taran's tweet JTHJ-2500screens and SOS-2000screens
5cr. difference is not a small thingy..for e.g:- Joker ka opening bhi itni nahi hui thi

@ bold - i can show u ... chk Yash Chopra death thread  ...first thread ...

and TA is trying to cover up for YRF , why he posted it only today , not before ???? still ajay has 500 less screens ...didn't u see his Timeline picture wth SRK ... he is supporting JTHJ while acting to be fair 

@red-  after trying to sabotage SOS , emotional blackmailing , claims thats its an epic movie etc etc etc  5 cr difference is a Small difference 

that bcoz screen Booking was open till sunday ... Oh wow whn he gives 4 stars(highest rating so far) 2 SOS ..thats fine ..bt a pic with SRK means he is biased ..OK U KNOW EVERYTHING

YRF maintained Silence ..Only Ajay and ADF crying 4 screens .n got loadz of sympathy and publicity ..

this thread is about SOS ..so no need 2 bring SRK here
Then why did you all bring Aamir in JTHJ thread ? He isnt even related..I guess we can bring anyone we cant after all its a free forum.

excuse me ..i dint ...Sleepy

You are excused..But you did..What about posting that pic where someone was worhsipping JTHJ's poster and there was Talaash's poster beside it..In a way you did..And then other members commented..I am not blaming you or anyone else..If it can happen in that thread and it can also happen here.
sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

Rahul : Mom, hum is desh ko kab tak lootenge?? Sonia :'JAB TAK HAI JAAN'. Rahul : hamari help kaun karega?? Sonia : Son of Sardaar.

LOL

Clap
 ROFL
KhanYouGoAway IF-Dazzler
KhanYouGoAway
KhanYouGoAway

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karaan10

Ajay fans (if he has any) are like the Republican party lol they are fool of alibis,but i have a bad news for them fromWednesdayon till the weekend will be much worst as JTHJ willdominate the box office.sorry yaar diwali bekkar for fans of son of sardarLOL

i am lovin it

keep the numbers coming.

budget of 90 crLOLmeans it will need minimal 180 to be a hit.i never wish bad things for actors but Ajay deserve this.tomorrow will be the test case for SOS if it collects less than the 9 or 10 of today than we all ready know what time it is lol.

SRK:naam to suna hogaLOL

Why does ajay deserve it?
-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
SOS rocks.
Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Why SRK Is Here?Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. As Far As I Know It's SOS Discussion Thread.

Festive Season,Please Don't Fight/Bash Actors.Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. Happy Diwali.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AishMinozaish.

Go to top