Posted: 11 years ago
Son Of Sardaar Monday Business

Tuesday 20th November 2012 10.30 IST

Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

Son Of Sardaar has collected around 4.25 crore nett as per early estimates on Monday. The business in the Maharashtra are was still hit on Monday due to the death of Balasaheb Thackeray and business should slowly be back to normal today in Maharashtra.

The film held up strongly in mass markets like Bihar, CI and Rajasthan and is set for a strong run in these markets. The business on Tuesday should hold well as compared to Monday as Maharashtra should record better collections.

The seven day business for the film is 62 crore nett which is slightly better than what Ajay Devgn's last film Bol Bachchan collected.

The film  is holly crap but the trend is really good right now the film collect the same number like JTHJ
Originally posted by theprince

The film  is holly crap but the trend is really good right now the film collect the same numhttp://www.boxofficecapsule.com/breaking-news.aspx?news_id=802
 JTHJ

Domestic Collections

Tuesday

15.00 cr

Wednesday

19.50 cr

Thursday14.50 cr
Friday11.00 cr
Saturday11.00 cr
Sunday09.50 cr
Monday07.50 cr
Total Domestic Collections88.00 cr

Total Overseas Collections

41.50 cr

Total Worldwide Collections129.50 cr

SOS

Domestic Collections

Tuesday

10.50 cr

Wednesday

16.00 cr

Thursday12.00 cr
Friday10.00 cr
Saturday09.00 cr
Sunday08.25 cr
Monday06.00 cr
Total Domestic Collections71.75 cr

Total Overseas Collections

11.00 cr

Total Worldwide Collections81.75 cr

ber like JTHJ
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

@what time?
coz mostly ppl in USA go watch movies @ night lolz😆
I remember when i went to watch ready..it was like 6 Pm show..in the thearer there were only like 30 ppl but when the movie ended..@ night like..9 something there was a huge line😆
I was like Thank god.i went early show
but to my suprise..when i went to watch 1st show of JTHJ..@ 12 Pm..a lot of people😆
very few ppl for SOS😆

Well i remember watching a horror movie Insidious (5:30 PM show on 8th day) and i was the only person during the screening..it just freaked me out..😆

JTHJ will be dominated by families and i think they prefer to go during afternoon show. I don't know how well JTHJ is doing but one indication is the parking lot. Chicago Big Cinema Parking lot used to be full during the weekend Don 2 was screened.
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Went to see JTHJ. When the movie was over, went into the SOS theater. The theater was pretty packed. Had more people than JTHJ even.

SPOILER!

And it was the very end of the movie when everyone was asking Sanjay to forgive Ajay. And then PO PO PO came! 🤣

And then I lost it and tried doing the PO PO PO thing! 🤣

thats cool😊👏 Well SOS so all know isnt played in all theaters in the USA like the other movie, and to see SOS some have to travel to a theater or just see on dvd because the theater was only allowed to play yash rajs movie.  

i read on twitter that SOS beat jthj yesterday 
Edited by wat_up - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Went to see JTHJ. When the movie was over, went into the SOS theater. The theater was pretty packed. Had more people than JTHJ even.

SPOILER!

And it was the very end of the movie when everyone was asking Sanjay to forgive Ajay. And then PO PO PO came! 🤣

And then I lost it and tried doing the PO PO PO thing! 🤣

Great 😉