Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

OMG!!!! Yash is gonna be SOOO CRUSHED... (Page 2)

kundra Goldie
kundra
kundra

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Don't get happy that this will make yash realise his love for her. He will first lash his anger and then it wil the family turn. Nothing between yash and arti has been hidden from the family don't expect them not to find out.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akui1984

akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kundra

Don't get happy that this will make yash realise his love for her. He will first lash his anger and then it wil the family turn. Nothing between yash and arti has been hidden from the family don't expect them not to find out.
Haha...I dunno but I do not think he will be angry...I think he will be disappointed...Cause right now I can tell he is definitely develoing feelings for Aarti...So he will be disappointed...GOSH...I do not wanna think abt the family...OMG!!! One drama after another...Paridhi and now Aarti...Bet their lives must have been not so eventful before Yash's remarriage and Prateik's marriage...heheLOL
shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
omg what is thisShocked!!!   If aarti is going to do this instead of telling the truth then I think Yash's anger would be 100% justified. Why Aarti is doing this?? hope this never comes trueOuchCry

akui1984

-Anarkali. IF-Veteran Member
-Anarkali.
-Anarkali.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged

I hate prashant...,

akui1984

akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini28

omg what is thisShocked!!!   If aarti is going to do this instead of telling the truth then I think Yash's anger would be 100% justified. Why Aarti is doing this?? hope this never comes trueOuchCry
Haha...I had the same reaction...I was utterly shocked!!! Haiz Aarti...She always cant think straight when it comes to HER situation but when it comes to OTHERS...her mind can work wonders!!!

shalini28

akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amanda_18

I hate prashant...,

I sympathise with Prashant for reasons beyond my comprehension...Seriously...I cant hate Prashant or the Dubeys...Dunno why!!! LOL
kundra Goldie
kundra
kundra

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akui1984

I hate prashant...,

I sympathise with Prashant for reasons beyond my comprehension...Seriously...I cant hate Prashant or the Dubeys...Dunno why!!! LOL
Are you falling for them. I dont blame you both father and son are sexyROFL
nuresmeralda Goldie
nuresmeralda
nuresmeralda

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kundra

Originally posted by akui1984

I hate prashant...,

Are you falling for them. I dont blame you both father and son are sexyROFL

LOLROFLLOLROFLLOLROFLLOLROFL
ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index