Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Nice update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sss283

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Awesome OS Amby...:) really touching...perfect portrayal of emotions...Rajat deserved the slap very much... LOL Clap Clap you rock.. Star

sss283

aditi_34 Goldie
aditi_34
aditi_34

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Again an amazing piece amby! Loved it to bits.n u noe d best part was our ram giving a tight left handed slap to dat rajjo. He actualy deserves more.ram need not carry so much of guilt yaar,but then the big man carries a heart made of gold.thnx for penning it down.vud luv to see the ram-vik scene happening in the show.rest i told u in my pm.again a big thnx for d beautiful sequences.:-)

sss283

sss283 IF-Dazzler
sss283
sss283

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by azk92

Ram realized that he had been communicating with Priya without even knowing it for the last 5 years.  And she had been struggling to take care of his baby, their baby, his princess, Pihu' She had struggled so much to make ends meet every single day and yet provide their daughter with everything that she needed and wanted.  He realized that the last 5 years had not been easy on her either.  That she had dealt with a lot too.  That email, the one that had touched his heart many months ago, was Priya asking Anjaan to sign some books so she could make ends meet for Pihu' and Rajat had refused stating he didn't do public appearances.  If only he had known' He would have taken away all their troubles and neither of them would have had to suffer'

Rajat: Ram..

Ram turned to Rajat and slapped him with his left hand.  He grabbed his collars and shook him. 

Ram stood there, staring at Neha.  Without saying another word, he left the apartment and headed up to the roof where it was decorated.  He saw Priya standing there with the channi in her hand.  She was wearing a gujrati style saree with a green blouse.  Her hair was tied in a bun and her side bangs were hanging out.  She looked ethereal.  His mind flashed back to their first Karwa Chauth when he had yelled at her for removing his Chennai tickets from his bag only to find out that that plane had crashed and she had indirectly saved his life by stopping him from going.  He closed his eyes, wondering, if this was the reason he was alive today.  He was sure he would have died after finding out that Priya was dead.  How had he survived these 5 years?  And his answer was standing right in front of him.  Priya would never have let him die. 

Hey writing queen is back with a bangTongue
missed your works a lot
Must first say...hats off to your writing style amby
Ram slapped rajat...wow...those eyelocks...the pain...grief...guilt...love...you portrayed them sooo well
One just loses oneself while reading it...

shonuz_mom Senior Member
shonuz_mom
shonuz_mom

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
So heart warming and beautiful.
haribol79 Goldie
haribol79
haribol79

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
beautiful dear.. no words needed.. just a Hug and all said and understood
Firdos12 Newbie
Firdos12
Firdos12

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
First of all a big hug to u dear...u know i have read many os on RAYA...but this was something i was waiting for the same plot was going on my mind since thursday...i told my mom...dekhna ammi ab ram ko pata chal jayega ki priya ne kitni taklif uthai hai...my mom said...apko bada pata hai...the feeling was unique of reading it...i felt a ache in my heart in each n every word...the best thing we can get from BALH now is that ram is showering his luv to priya...u did it dear...hats off n thank u so much for writing
viny_queen IF-Rockerz
viny_queen
viny_queen

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Big smileBig smileu write very beautifully.. just love ur writings...
touch wood!!

Go to top