Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

As a fan I am feeling dejected, betrayed...

bsal420 Groupbie
bsal420
bsal420

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Today morning first is the Teaser Vid of BS & GUL and now officially announcement of BS leaving the show on Star TV Website...so the air is clear,I don't understand the point why PH or SP want to bring new guy only for couple of months if the show is going off air in Jan 2013, doesn't make any sense. I feel really bad for all the fan, this is the only serial which with good concept and story line still couldn't run more than 1.5 year, there are so many serial going on years & years without any proper concept on SP itself.

Don't know who is lies ruined show if it  PH/GUL/ BS, but  this will defiantly reflects on their future projects or career, and for SP you guys are doing business of people's emotions, I m sure non other serial of star was famous before IPK, except Kyunki...however IPK is the one which got international recognition and International viewers like me subscribed Star for IPK...well u guys are going to loose most of your business, people already started unsubscribing STAR here in UK...it's not joke, in my friend circles more that 15 people did this including me from next month.  SP is such manipulative that they knew this will be happening so they already  kept BS quitting news in gloom for more than 2 months, sold tickets of SP event here in UK, got their profit, now who cares what viewers gone through...business matters a lot for all of them.

As a fan I am feeling dejected, betrayed and much more... learned lesson never  attached  with any show in futureDead

Edited by bsal420 - 12 November 2012 at 4:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maria1878ngeljokushipugly.SobtiLicious.Arshi.Sugi.IPK

nishasharma18 Groupbie
nishasharma18
nishasharma18

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
sp is not ending it rite now coz he need s a new show to replace it with. even if it has shows lined up, it will have to promote it for at least 2 months. that is in january it will come on air. and then ipkknd ends. moreover barun needs a break so nether barun nor sp will give us the happy ending we wanted. 
kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
i m from uk too.
i unsubcribed this pathetic channel as soon as i heard of barun's leave.
all my friends upto 30 of them have unsubribed & demanding a refund of SPA tickets.
This is the first time i watched an indian drama which result in an emotional breakdownCry
I will never ever repeat this mistake of watching an asian drama again, where every single one of them is unprofessionalAngry
Goodbye to SP & Good luck to B.S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by kushipugly - 12 November 2012 at 4:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bsal420

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top