India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

STAR PLUS FOR YOU

aahan1 Senior Member
aahan1
aahan1

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged

STAR PLUS DONT WANT TO DO ANYTHING. THATS FINE GUYS LET THEM DO WATEVER OK.. BUT STAR PLUS AND GUL, DONT THINK THAT BARUN IS LEAVING MEANS YOU GUYS ARE WIN, ONE PERSON IS LEAVING BUT YOU ARE LOOSING MILLION hmmm NO NO NO NOT MILLION BUT BILLION FANS AND VIEWERS LOOSING OK. WAIT N WATCH FRM 1ST DAY OF NEW ASR.

gul  you are m*****f**k.

i know that y you did that ok. caz you want to take ksg in ipkknd but he dint get the chance then you select barun not buy heartly just you select him caz you want male lead. now when ksg back in tv industry so you wanna make him just like asr as angry man. but listen care fully no one can take place of arshi. ARSHI ARE THE BEST JODI IN TV INDUSTRY BUT I GUESS IN FILM INDUSTRY ASWELL THEY ARE HOT MORE THEN SRK-KAJOL, AKSHAY KUMAR-KATRINA KAIF.
OK DO WATEVER YOU LIKE IT BUT NO ONE MEANS NO ONE CAN TAKE SARUN-ARSHI'S PLACE. NOT EVEN YOU f**kING QUBOOL HAI SERIALS STAR CAST. I SAW THAT TRIPLE LEAD. THEY ARE NOTHING IN FRONT OF ARSHI. THAT OTHER MALE LEAD IS LOOK LIKE A JOKER. HOW CAN YOU SELECT HIM AS A LEAD ACTOR. AND THAT FEMALE LEAD WATEVER HER NAME I DONT CARE SHE IS NOTHING INFRONT OF SANAYA..

gadheda jevi tara ma bhens jevi budhdhi kya thi aavi ke tu sarun ne chhuta padis. tari izzat tv industry ma rakhvi hoy to barun ne sorry kahi ne tene pachho le ane vaghran tu joti nathi ke aakhkhi tv industry ma ketlay loko acting chhodi ne movie taraf gaya pan koi ne kaso j problem nato kem ke viewers or fans ne intrest nato pan dafod aato barun jay chhe ane tu joti nathi ketla loko ni demands chhe ke te ipkknd ma as asr rahe.  you bitch we dont want viraf or biraf ok we want one and only barun. the super duper star of tv industry and i wish he will become a super star in bollywood too. ok. get it .

sorry ipkknd's fans and viewers its 6:11 am. i can not sleep n you know wat i dint sleep whole night i swear to god just caz of barun i m finding a new wat will happ. i hate it when i m reading sad news that barun is leaving. i wish i  m in india but i m not i m in columbus-georgia- america. love you barun plz dont go CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

hey star plus i never begging anyone but i m begging you plz do somthing we want barun n kick out to gul frm your channel other wise your trp will gone done just caz of only one person n that is MR. BARUN SOBTI. STAR PLUS YOU WILL LOSE BILLION FANS FRM STAR PLUS. IT WILL EFFECT YOU NOT ONLY ONE SERIAL BUT IT WILL EFFECT ON EACH N EVERY SERIAL AND WATEVER OTHER CHANNELS YOU HAVE. ALL BARUN'S FAN WILL BOYCOT STAR PLUS N GUL KHAN .

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top