India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Ultimate Solution for all who want AsYa! :D

-Fizzi- IF-Dazzler
-Fizzi-
-Fizzi-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged

Hey people. From what I have analyzed, the future track of Qubool Hai is going to be quite an affair! :D

Firstly, AsYa are casted opposite each other and there is no Ayaan-Zoya! Yes people. No where (except Zee TV Page) have the PH people said that there is going to be a love triangle! I feel Ayaan and Humera are going to get married and the fights between Ayaan and Zoya are purely the friendly fights, and they will son become best of friend…just friends!

The story that the Zee TV  Page had posted is out of question because not even a percent of it has happened yet. Hopefully it won't happen in the future too!

It would be interesting to see how Zoya finds out about Asad's family problems and helps them sail through it. Then we have the romantic AsYa track :D People might even like Ayaan and Humera for all you know :P

So this is my take and we should NOT be threatened by Ayaan and Zoya because its not gonna happen! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Direwolveshelen_of_troyveenishaGroverAddictFatima_QAsad-Kii-Arzooshanakyasharan

Asad-Kii-Arzoo IF-Stunnerz
Asad-Kii-Arzoo
Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Well m still scared coz of d way dey r showing it feels lyk ayaan also myt fall n may b v get a triangle bt at d same tym i feel why CV z will cum up vd such an obvious predictable story..coz d promos d 1st luk all show dat only dat dre gonna b a triangle...n moreovr d synopsis dat sed ayaan zoya wil get married n asad 2 sum1 else..etc etc. my thot is y d CVs will reveal d whole story of dere show just in d 1st of 2nd day of dere show wen started...m just hoping 4 d besttt n really wishing derez no triangle track cuming up..1stly ayaan zoya hav no match...AsYa are Perfecttt for each other...i dnt mynd zoya being a being a frnd vd Ayaan bt No Love...No Attraction...no feeling lyke dat...n Humaira shez really sweet n she luks gud vd Ayaan..so im in for AsYa n AyRa...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fizzi-

Direwolves Goldie
Direwolves
Direwolves

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
agree

-Fizzi-

GroverAddict IF-Sizzlerz
GroverAddict
GroverAddict

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
YAAA I AGREE BUT STILL

TILL THEY DONT CONFIRM I CANT BE RELEAVED 

i want confirmation tht only ASYA would be there

-Fizzi-

veenisha IF-Rockerz
veenisha
veenisha

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
agreed 

-Fizzi-

Craze_naina Senior Member
Craze_naina
Craze_naina

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritzksgian

YAAA I AGREE BUT STILL

TILL THEY DONT CONFIRM I CANT BE RELEAVED 

i want confirmation tht only ASYA would be there

you are right...there are still no official confirmation that AsYa will be together

I'm waiting for AsYa exclusive interview...till now I could not find both of them together except one interview

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fizzi-Asad-Kii-Arzoo

helen_of_troy IF-Rockerz
helen_of_troy
helen_of_troy

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
i sincerely pray that this should come true

Asya forever..<3<3

-Fizzi-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index