Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Okie So what happens to the UK visit? (Page 2)

ganguli Goldie
ganguli
ganguli

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

BUDDY don'tTongue angry first , we r friends , we all are very UPSET over Barun's QUITE  issue . 

and i read in this forum that they r going to arrange 4-5 day's program ,in UK( i may be wrong ).Confused

yes he may go there with his own expense and HE IS QUITE RICH IN Indian television  currently , cause of our love , respect, this show, his movie , advt, etc

( his 1 day  shooting fee approx. 25-30k per day i read  it in Zing mag.)so count it for over one and half year + film fees+ advt= total ?.

he is going there for OUR BELOVED SARUN NOT BARUN only.

love uTongue

.[ QUOTE=pmgsk]

Angry

As far as I know he is going there for one day where he will be busy attending fan connects , how can that be an holiday?? and even other actors are going there 'FREE MEIN' ... And if BS backs out now from the event SP will be in trouble !! I guess he has enough money to go on his own to UK on a holiday !!![/QUOTE] 

Edited by ganguli - 12 November 2012 at 2:06pm

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ganguli

BUDDY don'tTongue angry first , we r friends , we all are very UPSET over Barun's QUITE  issue . 

and i read in this forum that they r going to arrange 4-5 day's program ,in UK( i may be wrong ).Confused

yes he may go there with his own expense and HE IS QUITE RICH IN Indian television  currently , cause of our love , respect, this show, his movie , advt, etc

( his 1 day  shooting fee approx. 25-30k per day i read  it in Zing mag.)so count it for over one and half year + film fees+ advt= total ?.

he is going there for OUR BELOVED SARUN NOT BARUN only.

love uTongue

.[ QUOTE=pmgsk]

Originally posted by ganguli

AngryHE IS COMING TO UK JUST FOR SPENDING SOME TIME  LIKE A   HOLIDAY .Tongue

TOTAL TIME PASS " UPER SE FREE ME "Tongue

As far as I know he is going there for one day where he will be busy attending fan connects , how can that be an holiday?? and even other actors are going there 'FREE MEIN' ... And if BS backs out now from the event SP will be in trouble !! I guess he has enough money to go on his own to UK on a holiday !!!
[/QUOTE]
Yes he is quite rich because of all that u mentioned which he bagged on his talent !! I am not angry but pls stop making insensitive comments about him !! Whatever u are saying as ur POV applies to all stars not just him !!
balbir45 Groupbie
balbir45
balbir45

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
I quite don't understand when people say that Barun is what he is today because of his fans but they forget about his talent , his hard work and his acting skills. Barun made Arnav so loveable that we are having such a hard time to let it go.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ganguli

ganguli Goldie
ganguli
ganguli

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

FIRST i am not RUDE , and   its true .Smile

we both love this show that's why we r here , despite of our NO knowledge of each other , we r friends and always will be 

but he is  just wants to move on with his own career , life everything ,...its good but he just don't understand that we having our study , work , CAREER , watched  this show uncountable times , we r practically obsessed with it, and NOW EVERYTHING IS OVER . Angry

we r just his ladder of his career .Cry. i am not rude with u and don't think that i insensitive towards with ANYBODY.

WITH LOVETongue

[  

Yes he is quite rich because of all that u mentioned which he bagged on his talent !! I am not angry but pls stop making insensitive comments about him !! Whatever u are saying as ur POV applies to all stars not just him !![/QUOTE]

Edited by ganguli - 12 November 2012 at 2:22pm
ganguli Goldie
ganguli
ganguli

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
AGREE
Originally posted by balbir45

I quite don't understand when people say that Barun is what he is today because of his fans but they forget about his talent , his hard work and his acting skills. Barun made Arnav so loveable that we are having such a hard time to let it go.

Go to top