Star plus announcement Sobit to quit confirmed

Posted: 11 years ago
http://starplus.startv.in/show/iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon-barun-sobti-quits-iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon/news124_4781.aspx

They have stopped taking calls and they hang up now

here is the official release

there is comments section do comment and bombard them

Yes, we confirm that Barun Sobti has quit Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. STAR Plus totally shares your disappointment.
We believe that Barun has built a huge euity as Arnav with all of you, viewers. While STAR Plus is keen that he continues to be a part of the show, Barun appears to have made up his mind to not continue TV anymore. Disappointed as we all are, this is the decision he has taken.

We are certain you appreciate we wouldn't do anything to destabilise your favourite show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, a show that has so much promise. STAR Plus would surely not want to  cause disappointment to our precious and loyal viewers.

STAR Plus would like to assure you that we have a number of really exciting and path breaking shows lined up for you. We invite you to sample them over the next few months.

i just came across this article guys i dont know any thing about inside news i live overseas i rely on news from the web for info an IF i came across when they sent and email to me

Edited by chowna - 11 years ago
what the? ðŸ˜¡ how dare they? ðŸ˜¡
old article dont believe just keep bugging them 
Fine, ,eat him leave, but let the show end too! 
its an old article...dont worry...keep bugging dem
dont give up... they r trying to demoralise the fans in everyway... just dont give up guys ! plzz just dont give up
This is so sad. Waiting for the full interview of Barun though. 
yeap now our mission...

crash the server of SP by our spamming...
how do I report abuse that news?? ðŸ˜¡ Edited by divvk - 11 years ago
this is just a transcript of the mail sent to fans dont fall for it. ask for end of IPK with Sarun