Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SP, Give IPKKND the ending it deserves (Page 2)

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Once Barun is gone IPKKND ends for me I don't have the guts and courage to watch Khushi romancing another guy I don't care how hot and handsome he is he can be more handsome than Barun even but for 1.5 years now I am watching a Star-crossed love story call IPKKND staring Barun Sobti & Sanaya Irani as Arnav & Khushi.

I can bare the show ending right now but another guy for Khushi or replacement for Barun is a big no..no. 

Edited by IshqSufiyana - 12 November 2012 at 11:58am

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=IshqSufiyana]Once Barun is gone IPKKND ends for me I don't have the guts and courage to watch Khushi romancing another guy I don't care how hot and handsome he is he can be more handsome than Barun even but for 1.5 years now I am watching a Star-crossed love story call IPKKND staring Barun Sobti & Sanaya Irani as Arnav & Khushi.

I can bare the show ending right now but another guy for Khushi or replacement for Barun is a big no..no.  [/QUOTE

Totally agreed with you.Its hard to see any other guy for Khushi.Once Barun is out I am out.

Edited by AmmySobti - 12 November 2012 at 1:29pm
pacsun Goldie
pacsun
pacsun

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
This is ALL we are asking. We are ready to understand Barun's unexpected, sudden stand that came when least expected. We are ready to accept there will be no IPK beyond a month or so. We are ready to say farewell to this epic couple - somewhat earlier than we hoped for.
We are not selfish fans who does not respect an actors right to make life decisions. Its not WHAT happened that has gotten us all so riled up - but the WAY it happened and the way fans have been disrespected and disregarded.

All we are asking is a dignified ending to a show we all love so much. I don't think that is too much to ask from Barun, PH or SP.  

Don't forget, you ALL are where you are today because of your fans. You will ill-treat them at your own peril.

bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Zindagi ki Mehak Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
We deserve to get our favorite show a great ending, as we are the one who have paid the channel to watch this show, and we are the reason why this show got it's popularity and we are the reason for Barun and the other actors popularity. And we are the one, who lived through the show and had thought about even in our sleep, and all we get it's fake interviews/article and not the truth.???!!!!

Go to top