Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SP, Give IPKKND the ending it deserves

Afya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
IPKKND is a phenomenon. It created magic. It deserves a great ending.

So, SP(I don't trust this PH anymore), Please make sure IPKKND gets the ending it deserves. 

End it on a high with the original cast. No new characters!

We, the fans who have stood by the show in it's rough times deserve atleast this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afya thumbnail
I will stop watching once Barun stops playing Arnav! Don't want to mess with good memories of the show I have made over the last 1&1/2 yrs.

How many of you will continue to watch the show with the new lead? I am guessing, not many.

So, guys, let's make it clear to SP that they won't have any viewers for the show after Barun leaves.

And if they don't give IPKKND the ending it deserves, we will boycott star plus and 4 lions altogether!
shree9819 thumbnail
i'll not continue...when barun will exit i'll stop watching ipkknd...that ts...if the will still running that means they will spoil the mesmerizing couple's love story...so I'll no longer going to watch this show... really when I started to watching this show I bet on me that I'wll watch it till the  nd..and now evrything is end..yes but I keep in my mind that I watched it tilll the end,jab tak barun and sanaya as cople the... I realy upset now... 
Afya thumbnail
Originally posted by: shree9819

i'll not continue...when barun will exit i'll stop watching ipkknd...that ts...if the will still running that means they will spoil the mesmerizing couple's love story...so I'll no longer going to watch this show... really when I started to watching this show I bet on me that I'wll watch it till the  nd..and now evrything is end..yes but I keep in my mind that I watched it tilll the end,jab tak barun and sanaya as cople the... I realy upset now... 

Completely agree. I won't watch either. And no more 4 lions show for me. Have learnt my lesson.
DushtKanya thumbnail
Yeah... end it grandly with Barun and Sanaya... That's what most of us want...
Afya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ipkknd_ArHi

Yeah... end it grandly with Barun and Sanaya... That's what most of us want...

I hope they hear us!
mfcblue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Afya

I will stop watching once Barun stops playing Arnav! Don't want to mess with good memories of the show I have made over the last 1&1/2 yrs.

How many of you will continue to watch the show with the new lead? I am guessing, not many.

So, guys, let's make it clear to SP that they won't have any viewers for the show after Barun leaves.

And if they don't give IPKKND the ending it deserves, we will boycott star plus and 4 lions altogether!

I WILL WATCH IPKKND BECUZ MR BARUN SOBTI WHO IS LEAVING THE CAST IS NOT THE ONLY ONE WORKING HARD EVERYDAY... EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH FOR SANAYA... ITS NOT FAIR THAT ALL HER HARD WORK IS WASTED BECUZ HER CO-STAR DOESN'T WANT TO CONTINUE! I DON'T BLAME BS FOR HIS CHOICE (WHICH IS YET TO BE CONFIRMED) BUT TO LET IT HARM SANAYA'S N OTHER CAST MEMBERS HARD WORK WOULD BE UNJUST...

THE SHOW IS WHERE IT IS BECAUSE OF SANAYA & BARUN & THE REST OF THE CAST. 
Afya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mfcblue

I WILL WATCH IPKKND BECUZ MR BARUN SOBTI WHO IS LEAVING THE CAST IS NOT THE ONLY ONE WORKING HARD EVERYDAY... EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH FOR SANAYA... ITS NOT FAIR THAT ALL HER HARD WORK IS WASTED BECUZ HER CO-STAR DOESN'T WANT TO CONTINUE! I DON'T BLAME BS FOR HIS CHOICE (WHICH IS YET TO BE CONFIRMED) BUT TO LET IT HARM SANAYA'S N OTHER CAST MEMBERS HARD WORK WOULD BE UNJUST...

THE SHOW IS WHERE IT IS BECAUSE OF SANAYA & BARUN & THE REST OF THE CAST. 

Fair enough! But for me, Khushi is incomplete without Arnav and vice versa. And only Barun and Sanaya can be Arnav and Khushi. There can be no IPKKND without Arhi/sarun!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Once Barun is gone IPKKND ends for me I don't have the guts and courage to watch Khushi romancing another guy I don't care how hot and handsome he is he can be more handsome than Barun even but for 1.5 years now I am watching a Star-crossed love story call IPKKND staring Barun Sobti & Sanaya Irani as Arnav & Khushi.

I can bare the show ending right now but another guy for Khushi or replacement for Barun is a big no..no.  Edited by IshqSufiyana - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
[QUOTE=IshqSufiyana]Once Barun is gone IPKKND ends for me I don't have the guts and courage to watch Khushi romancing another guy I don't care how hot and handsome he is he can be more handsome than Barun even but for 1.5 years now I am watching a Star-crossed love story call IPKKND staring Barun Sobti & Sanaya Irani as Arnav & Khushi.

I can bare the show ending right now but another guy for Khushi or replacement for Barun is a big no..no.  [/QUOTE

Totally agreed with you.Its hard to see any other guy for Khushi.Once Barun is out I am out.
Edited by AmmySobti - 11 years ago