India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SP, Give IPKKND the ending it deserves

Afya IF-Dazzler
Afya
Afya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
IPKKND is a phenomenon. It created magic. It deserves a great ending.

So, SP(I don't trust this PH anymore), Please make sure IPKKND gets the ending it deserves. 

End it on a high with the original cast. No new characters!

We, the fans who have stood by the show in it's rough times deserve atleast this.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

BARDWISHIKLAHopeleslyInLoveVerafiddu-bcrackerszonesoni28sanjanaarshifareearshi21prettypriblackdoveMimi2609MysticaldivineSonaLuvZaSaf.SobtiLicious.vandana.sagarxAaliya.YixingsManal.

Afya IF-Dazzler
Afya
Afya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
I will stop watching once Barun stops playing Arnav! Don't want to mess with good memories of the show I have made over the last 1&1/2 yrs.

How many of you will continue to watch the show with the new lead? I am guessing, not many.

So, guys, let's make it clear to SP that they won't have any viewers for the show after Barun leaves.

And if they don't give IPKKND the ending it deserves, we will boycott star plus and 4 lions altogether!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soni28

shree9819 Senior Member
shree9819
shree9819

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
i'll not continue...when barun will exit i'll stop watching ipkknd...that ts...if the will still running that means they will spoil the mesmerizing couple's love story...so I'll no longer going to watch this show... really when I started to watching this show I bet on me that I'wll watch it till the  nd..and now evrything is end..yes but I keep in my mind that I watched it tilll the end,jab tak barun and sanaya as cople the... I realy upset now... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fareeAfya

Afya IF-Dazzler
Afya
Afya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shree9819

i'll not continue...when barun will exit i'll stop watching ipkknd...that ts...if the will still running that means they will spoil the mesmerizing couple's love story...so I'll no longer going to watch this show... really when I started to watching this show I bet on me that I'wll watch it till the  nd..and now evrything is end..yes but I keep in my mind that I watched it tilll the end,jab tak barun and sanaya as cople the... I realy upset now... 
Completely agree. I won't watch either. And no more 4 lions show for me. Have learnt my lesson.

shree9819

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Yeah... end it grandly with Barun and Sanaya... That's what most of us want...

Afya

Afya IF-Dazzler
Afya
Afya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ipkknd_ArHi

Yeah... end it grandly with Barun and Sanaya... That's what most of us want...
I hope they hear us!
mfcblue Senior Member
mfcblue
mfcblue

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Afya

I will stop watching once Barun stops playing Arnav! Don't want to mess with good memories of the show I have made over the last 1&1/2 yrs.

How many of you will continue to watch the show with the new lead? I am guessing, not many.

So, guys, let's make it clear to SP that they won't have any viewers for the show after Barun leaves.

And if they don't give IPKKND the ending it deserves, we will boycott star plus and 4 lions altogether!

I WILL WATCH IPKKND BECUZ MR BARUN SOBTI WHO IS LEAVING THE CAST IS NOT THE ONLY ONE WORKING HARD EVERYDAY... EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH FOR SANAYA... ITS NOT FAIR THAT ALL HER HARD WORK IS WASTED BECUZ HER CO-STAR DOESN'T WANT TO CONTINUE! I DON'T BLAME BS FOR HIS CHOICE (WHICH IS YET TO BE CONFIRMED) BUT TO LET IT HARM SANAYA'S N OTHER CAST MEMBERS HARD WORK WOULD BE UNJUST...

THE SHOW IS WHERE IT IS BECAUSE OF SANAYA & BARUN & THE REST OF THE CAST. 
Afya IF-Dazzler
Afya
Afya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mfcblue

I WILL WATCH IPKKND BECUZ MR BARUN SOBTI WHO IS LEAVING THE CAST IS NOT THE ONLY ONE WORKING HARD EVERYDAY... EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH FOR SANAYA... ITS NOT FAIR THAT ALL HER HARD WORK IS WASTED BECUZ HER CO-STAR DOESN'T WANT TO CONTINUE! I DON'T BLAME BS FOR HIS CHOICE (WHICH IS YET TO BE CONFIRMED) BUT TO LET IT HARM SANAYA'S N OTHER CAST MEMBERS HARD WORK WOULD BE UNJUST...

THE SHOW IS WHERE IT IS BECAUSE OF SANAYA & BARUN & THE REST OF THE CAST. 
Fair enough! But for me, Khushi is incomplete without Arnav and vice versa. And only Barun and Sanaya can be Arnav and Khushi. There can be no IPKKND without Arhi/sarun!

shree9819

Go to top