Vikram's U turn (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

Istila

Istila

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Roshaan you're perfectly entitled to your POV.

I DID NOT SAY YOU SHOULD NOT RESPOND OR COMMENT. 

It's just the way you post by naming me and then keep attacking and falsely accusing. If we make any suggestions, you demand that we only follow your opinions. We are all different dear, with different opinions.

You can post to the thread and to others your views but then don't expect people who do not agree with you, when you are addressing them, to always be silent, or to become complacent to your views.

Edited by Istila - 18 November 2012 at 12:09pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vikram's U turn (Page 8)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Dear ViewersBig smile

Please let us agree to disagree.  The debate on whether Varun Badola should continue in this negative role, will be never ending, as long as we all have different views about life and implications of morality v immorality shown on our tv screens.

I personally, would prefer if Mr. Badola would not compromise his value system for the sake of a pay cheque.  However, that is my opinion, and I have no knowledge of his value system either.  At the same time, I am not saying he does not have a value system. 

I have come to the realisation that evil will always be shown in all walks of life including television.  Gone are the days, when some cultures refrain from showing these things on television, and Indian Television is no exception to this. The message I am getting, is that this a part of our reality. ( Even though I beg to differ in cases such as Adi and Sugni, as this is the sort of entertainment I wish not to see or even want to believe exists).  
Varun Badola, I believe from his messages is trying to relay this very theory to us, as he has accepted whether willing or unwilling, the norm and wishes not to fight against it as he may very well become unemployed in the Industry.

It is also our admiration of him as an actor, that we wish not to see him as evil, and that is a plausible desire.  However, as he is allowed the right to freedom of choice,  it is not my or anyone else's place to expect him to follow our opinions on the choices he should make  (not meant to offend anyone). 

At the same time we do have the right to voice our opinion as we are affected by the mere watching of the show which eventually pays him, and I am sure he can appreciate that. 

In other words it would not be right to tell him what to do, but we can tell him how we feel about what he is doing, and I think that is fair enough for both sides. 

We can only hope that he is well aware of the implications of his role as not only an actor, but someone who is seen by many viewers.  

I personally, wish him well and respect his freedom of choice without malice. 

Edited by hillydee - 18 November 2012 at 3:54pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12IstilaJulieDkomal07ronshaan

Istila

Istila

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Excellent, well said Hilary! Clap

You should a Nobel Peace Prize Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylove

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.