Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
but when did any one see vikram throw out his mother ???

adi only can do such low things but vikram ... No

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyIstilaSandy66JulieDdumppurvi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vikram's U turn (Page 6)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dumppurvi

IF-Dazzler

dumppurvi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
@Merrydock

It seems that if even though you are a Adini fan you make a lot of conflicting statements.

How do you make comparisons with Vikram helping Sugni but not following his family principles?

First of all, you say Vikram is not a good man because he did not follow his Family's Principles and wanted to marry Sugni.
Are you then saying that Sugni is a nobody and should not marry a decent man because she is a Bedni?  
So, then why do you want her with Adi, who you clearly think is the best?
Isn't Adi now going against the Family Principles?  At least the others besides Vikram knew Sugni was a Bedni, Adi lied about Sugni's identity so he could marry her?
So, please tell me, how can Adi be better than Vikram then?
It is sad that you always seem biased, because the same things you try to accuse Vikram of, is always a mirror of Adi.LOL

Secondly, If you think a man helping a woman in spite of her identity is wrong, then that is very sad.
 Vikram wanted Sugni, because he does not look down on Bednis or any other woman.

Adi has no respect for women whether they are Bedni or Thakurain.
You need to take a closer look at this Adi character and stop seeing him as Nandish, as this is about the show not the actors.

Once again, you show lack of knowledge about love.  Vikram is not weak, was never weak and never will be weak.  He is upbringing did not make him weak.  His upbringing may have made him sheltered from not being able to identify, such conniving women as Sugni and Gulabiya, and that is a big difference from being weak.  I can't see why you should judge Vikram because of his upbringing.  Adi came from the same background, and Adi is now in love with the same conniving girl. As a matter of fact, Adi fell in love way quicker than Vikram did, and he did not even share the same moments with Sugni as Vikram did.  
The idiot Adi fell in love after hugging Sugni. LOL
Sugni was always in Vikram's face, always needing help and Vikram obliged and eventually fell in love. 

You are also completely wrong about Adi supporting Vikram in his love for Sugni.  You are so wrong.  Adi was totally against it from day one. He even went as far as to ask Sugni what happens when she gets older and fall in love with someone else.  If he had supported Vikram, he would not have sided with Gulabiya in the first place.
It is very obvious that you never watch PSH from beginning or you missed a lot of episodes.
Even, when Sugni was bidding herself to all Thakurs, Adi only supported Gulabiya and Reva, never Vikram.  Adi has never ever been a good nephew to Vikram. He has always been ungrateful and disloyal.

Even Vikram encouraged Adi to marry Amrita, VIkram has never been a dishonest man to women.  You are definitely not the same show as a lot of people. 

If you want to support Adini no problem, but please don't defame a man who does not deserve it, so you can justify the ridiculous and immoral Jodi.

Adi and Sugni is an immoral relationship, because it was based on lies and ruining others. Adi lied about Sugni's identity to the most important woman in the house. Gulabiya supported this lie.  Adi lied to VIkram about doing Sugni's Sardhakai to help him, and betrayed his Uncle in the worse way possible. Adi and Sugni's choice have ruined Vikram's life. and believe it or not even if Reva was a good woman they would be  ruining her life too. Have you ever stopped to think that Sugni being in the same house with Adi, which clearly causes major distraction to Vikram, is making Vikram even more away from Reva?  I am sure you never thought of that right?  The only way Reva and Vikram stood a chance, is if Sugni had left the village.  Amrita's life has been ruined, she has wasted so much of her life with Adi. 
So, Adi and Sugni's decision have done nothing but ruining everyone's life, the entire family.

If VIkram had divorced Reva, only her life would be ruined, hypothetically speaking.  However, we know she is evil so know one would have been ruined. So, the family would be still be in tact.

Just as how Sugni was weak enough to believe Vikram was trying to deceiver her in the beginning to the very end, it is the same Vikram does not need to trust Sugni.  Vikram has a lot more reason to not trust Sugni, than she has to not trust him.

Sugni has been a fake, liar consistently throughout the show. She has been disloyal to everyone but Adi.  Sugni has been doing cheap type behaviour ever since she found out Vikram was still married.  She bid herself, allowed Adi to do her Sardhakai, and shared a room with him.
She avoided Vikram at all cost, and is always running to Adi for safety, as if Vikram is some monster.  So how the hell VIkram must trust this girl? Why would he not believe Reva, when he walks into the house, to see this messed up stupid girl in wedding attire? Explain?  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyIstilababygirl198722Sandy66ForeverSHINeeJulieDanoneeronshaan

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Vikram would never throw out his mother. But it is easy to see Aditya doing that.

Edited by JulieD - 17 November 2012 at 12:01pm

ocendejoyruhi86IstilaSandy66dumppurviForeverSHINeeanoneeronshaan

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
@ Hillydee:Clap

@ Ronshaan: Star If they won't believe our words, then show them the videos. I want to see how they twist the truth now.

ocendejoyruhi86IstilaSandy66ForeverSHINeedumppurvianoneeronshaan

Istila

Istila

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Excellent posts everyone.

Thank you Hilary for your compliment though I don't deserve it as you and others do.

I totally understand where you are coming from... As usual, I was in my contemplative mood and begun to think too deeply, 'what if it were me..' I am well beyond the stage of feeling mad!

God Bless.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoySandy66dumppurvianoneeronshaan

dumppurvi

IF-Dazzler

dumppurvi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Istila

Excellent posts everyone.

Thank you Hilary for your compliment though I don't deserve it as you and others do.

I totally understand where you are coming from... As usual, I was in my contemplative mood and begun to think too deeply, 'what if it were me..' I am well beyond the stage of feeling mad!

God Bless.

Istila you always make great, deep postsClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyIstilaSandy66ronshaan

dumppurvi

IF-Dazzler

dumppurvi

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Ronshaan thanks for the evidences. the videos can't lieClap

I will continue to believe that someone who did such good things as Vikram would not change forever, I don't care what the Cvs are trying to portray now. 
Good men can fall prey to anger if they have gone through deep hurt.  However, the basis of their true characters will always remain.  If Vikram was truly evil, Sugni and Adi would have been kicked out of the house, before they had the audacity to get married in his face.

Adi on the other hand has always been a horrible young man, and he has not change. Falling in love with a girl after you have cursed her and push her out of the house does not mean he has change. He slapped Amrita in the face, and she was not the one who was marrying someone else.  He slapped his older uncle.  This character has not changed, he has only channelled his abuse from Sugni to others. 

So, if bashing Vikram is cool to Adini fans, then so is Adi, for Sugvi fans because he is no paragon of virtue.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyIstilaSandy66babygirl198722ForeverSHINeeJulieDronshaan

Istila

Istila

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

Absolutely, Hilary & Well Said Clap

The worst that comes out of Adni fans is about Vikram having 'baggage' and that he is 'double the age' of sugni. I don't think it does any good to actor's confidence to constantly hear that they are 'too old' or they have 'baggage' around them.  I think phrases like those are derogatory.  

Vikram leaving his abusive wife and marrying a woman he cares about while saving a woman from being enslaved to prostitution is an act of true virtue!

Perhaps Adni fans need to think about the baggage Sugni brings with her when she was ready to sell her body. What about the baggage Adi carries after having an affair with Amrita & discarding her? What about Adi marrying the woman his uncle loved and  was going to marry - All these IMMORAL actions are a real burden on the conscious, human soul! 

I have a feeling that there's must be some sort of control freakery going around behind these TV shows. It seems talented actors are pushed into roles they which they do not suit & having to take part in demoralizing acts, such as abuse: slapping a woman (it is wrong & a sin in my religion, to slap anyone's face and especially hitting women), showing excessive promiscuity, giving total disrespect to elders, violence on family members, etc., and the list goes on. 

Wealth & money is not worth more than having an honourable character, self respect and a good name.

If actors stood up and said enough, they will succeed. I am glad the first actor playing Aditya left and I think, no mater how many excuses they make, we all know why he left. It is well past time that others do leave and apply for work elsewhere than be in this dreadful industry.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyruhi86Sandy66babygirl198722JulieDdumppurvironshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.