Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Vikram's U turn (Page 5)

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Guys

There is no point in having these discussions.

TVS's character is going to hard core negative going forward as the CVs have decided that is what they want.

This will not be natural evolvement of the character but a wholesale REWRITE so there will be no logic why he has become what he will become. There will certainly NOT be any restoration / logical development of this character.

Sorry do not want to upset anyone but thats the truth.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12NandzLuvIstilaSandy66HillyloveJulieDpankhudi_TiaRa

NandzLuv Goldie
NandzLuv
NandzLuv

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
The CV's totally screwd up the script
As per the whn V talkd abt Sugni badly infront of her she shld left the thakur house , instead of tht why she went nd marrried Adi ...Tht's too bad
Bcoz of her V is turning into villian . I am sorry frnds , i really hate the scene btwn Adi-Sugni Angry

ocendejoyrazor12IstilaSandy66JulieDHillylovepankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
NandyLove

who likes that sceneDead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoySandy66IstilaJulieDHillylovepankhudi_TiaRaanonee

merrydock Goldie
merrydock
merrydock

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
i always felt from the begining that TVS  was a week man from inside. it me it seems he always got what ever he has ever wanted in his life,  but Vikram is selfish, when he fell in love with sugni, did he not know about his mother's prijudice towards the bedni. or did the think just becaues he wanted her his mother would accept her.  that is like a child who wants a toy at all cost. Vikram is spoilt man. who is still bratty.

of what i have seen of vikram is that what ever he does is for his benifit. even when he helped sugni family a number of times. it was to show sugni that he was a decent man. that he cared of others and their well being.
how can a man show that he cares for the wellbing of others but tolaly negeledt  the principles of his family.  non of his family members were happy with the idea of him marriying sugni. but out of respect they supported him. even Aditya who first hated shugni and was mean to her supported his mama thinking that he was a good man and was truly in love with sugni.

vikram is spoilt and he shows it when things dont go his way. now he is after sugni and Aditya out of revenge tinking sugni tried ot kill him. he hates Aditya becaues he knows that Aditya is indeed in love with sugni. that is why he taunts sugni that Aditya is no good, that he will not be a good husband. that he would not be able to satisfy her as a husband.  he tries belitting Aditya every chance he gets. hoping sugni will leave Aditya and come to him.

vikram is a week man, an emotionaly week man, a man of week principals. that is why he could so easily believe reva that sugni tried to kill him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ulakmini

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
sorry but I dont agree with u

I didnt see vikram as spoil guy and if he was one he would never never never take care of his family why would he ? spoil man never take care of other children or his sister (4 exmple - TJS son )
Vikram never helped sugni for getting her infect he did this to stop the wrong that he was seeing was happening in that place
he didn't come to sugni to help her .. many times it was sugni who came to him 4 help and he helped her that prove he is great man !!!
even when he told her about his love he said ... if you dont love me that is okay i wont force u for that its just my feelings im sharing with u !!!

let me add some videos here
i guess now my words wont change so let us watch those together
(all videos uploaded by komal)

1. when her mom was sick ... no one helped her .. the only man she met helped her

If he was bad he would never help her he could use her like others

2.Vikram Disappointed To See Sugni Doing Rai 27th april 2012

3. If you watch those scenes it was sugni who was after vikram
Vikram Disappointed To See Sugni Doing Rai 27th april 2012

4. If he was so bad why would he support sugni / why wouldnt he do sardakaii and buy any girl hmm ??

Thakurs Target Vikram 4 Supporting Sugni In The Mela 15th may 2012

5. Vikram Tried Hard 2 Stop The Panchayat Against Sugni 16th may 2012

6.Vikram & Amu Defend Sugni Infront Of Panchayat 17+18th may 2012

7. why would SELFISH guy care about any one sugni n her family hmmm ?

8. Selfish people never do this

Vikram Brings Sugni & Her Family 2 His House 4 The Delivery Of Sugni's Mami

No one was ready for that but he helped them

Any ways ... CV change the story just to make adi sugni accepted by US... MT was dead and some how she was alive no one knows how ... if vikram was ayash or spoil guy he would make rai at home why not ?

If after watching all these u say he is bad guy selfish then what can I say to u
If vikram is selfish what about adi ?? who knows reva wanted to kill vikram tried her best and he hid this truth from every one ... he knows well if he tell that he will lose sugni... vikram will divorce reva and sugni will ask divorce from adi !!!
what was adi doing with amrita all those time ... pooja Big smile a man who keeps girlfriend at home with him without marring her what will i call him ?? good guy ??

Plz watch this show from day 1 and say

Dont support adi because he is your favorite... watch the show .. check what they show us then comment about him being selfish

and yes last thing i will add...

vikram doesnt need to trust reva he got all proofs ...

few days ago i made post i will update it here check it !

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3270411

if sugni had problem with vikram's character she would have point out that thing. but when vikram had that he said it and what sugni did ? got marry with adi ? she could leave him his home and his house and that village and move on go to city work and marry over there why did she need to marry ?

Edited by ronshaan - 16 November 2012 at 2:18pm

ocendejoyrazor12babygirl198722NandzLuvIstilaJulieDHillyloveKhatamKahani

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Merrydock

You have made this point several times about his mother and no of times people have pointed out to you that his mother was dead but you seem to be missing the point.

The story from day one was TVS, jiji and Kuhu's mother was dead. So when Sugni and TVS were together his mother was dead. That is why he gave her that big round engagement ring as that was his mothers. In fact there is a scene between Kuhu and Sugni where a black and white photo of the deceased mother is shown and she is referred toin the past tense.

Ma Thakur's character along with Brother and Bhabhi were written in to the storyline just before G got shot ie she was resurrected from the dead just like Reva his dead wife was resurrected from the dead.

You are entitled to your opinion on TVS but you weaken your argument when you make a point about him not considering his mothers opinion of bednis. He did not consider it because she was dead.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12IstilaSandy66ForeverSHINeeHillyloveJulieDKhatamKahanironshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Let me add video proof  (Thanks to Komal who uploaded all the videos)

Ring ---

Sugni Kuhu Scene -

Sugni Tells Kuhu How 2 Overcum Ur Fear (Luvly Interaction)

Edited by ronshaan - 16 November 2012 at 2:33pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyIstilaJulieDHillyloveKhatamKahani

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Excellent Posts IstilaClap

I really never meant Vikram should throw out his Mother, I was just so mad at the whole family and how Vikram is treated.  I would never throw out my Mother either. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IstilaSandy66ronshaan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index