Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged

I am pasting below what I wrote elsewhere re: future TVS track

TVS need not and should not be made evil.  In fact of all the characters in this show - he is the only one with tendencies to be MAHAAN! 

The CVs can show Adi and Sugni trying to be mahaan for personal greed and selfish reasons, that is to enter the haveli and claim thakurain status and welath.

TVS on the other can continue to be what he was shown early in the show.  Try to uplift the town/village and its inhabitants irrespective of caste and religion.  He can work for eduction and woman emancipation.  Those who want to walk away from the beedni tradition can be helped with (mahila udhar) programs that he can set up. 

I would really enjoy it - if the CVs could show a TVS who throws his pent up energy and passion to uplifting the beedni tribe.

If the CVs go this route and show TVS mahaan then they are truly opening a new form of storytelling.  Adi and Sugni will perceive TVS as evil because his acts are eclipsing theirs and Sugni's earlier proclaimed mission in life is what TVS will  be working towards and accompllishing.

Perhaps at some point either Amrita or some other female lead will come by to help TVS in his social activities.  This person can also be his soul mate in the true sense.  That would be poetic justice indeed.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrrazor12IstilaJulieDdumppurvipankhudi_TiaRa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vikram's U turn (Page 4)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
@ Hillydee and Payal: Great posts!! Love, love, love love every word!!Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoydumppurvipankhudi_TiaRa

curious1

Groupbie

curious1

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Just waiting for the show to end. It is beyond funny and irritating.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12pankhudi_TiaRa

Istila

Istila

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged

That's why Curious, I am not watching.

Edited by Istila - 16 November 2012 at 6:28am

dumppurvipankhudi_TiaRaanonee

Istila

Istila

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

I am pasting below what I wrote elsewhere re: future TVS track

TVS need not and should not be made evil.  In fact of all the characters in this show - he is the only one with tendencies to be MAHAAN! 

The CVs can show Adi and Sugni trying to be mahaan for personal greed and selfish reasons, that is to enter the haveli and claim thakurain status and welath.

TVS on the other can continue to be what he was shown early in the show.  Try to uplift the town/village and its inhabitants irrespective of caste and religion.  He can work for eduction and woman emancipation.  Those who want to walk away from the beedni tradition can be helped with (mahila udhar) programs that he can set up. 

I would really enjoy it - if the CVs could show a TVS who throws his pent up energy and passion to uplifting the beedni tribe.

If the CVs go this route and show TVS mahaan then they are truly opening a new form of storytelling.  Adi and Sugni will perceive TVS as evil because his acts are eclipsing theirs and Sugni's earlier proclaimed mission in life is what TVS will  be working towards and accompllishing.

Perhaps at some point either Amrita or some other female lead will come by to help TVS in his social activities.  This person can also be his soul mate in the true sense.  That would be poetic justice indeed.

Great post Anonee! Smile

Thanks

Edited by Istila - 16 November 2012 at 6:23am

ocendejoyanoneepankhudi_TiaRa

Istila

Istila

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged

The show has lost all of its charisma, wisdom & sense of purpose ' Vikram.

Vikram was the sincere, pure hearted, virtuous, kind, emphatic, sweet natured, gentle, intelligent, philanthropic, tolerant, talented, understanding man, who was this show's main focal point.

The Cvs have obviously chopped and changed the story to fit their serial shows and without thinking that it does not fit the character of the man or his family.

I agree, Sugni, is completely out of her mind to stay in Vikram's house. Which normal human being would do that to someone they love or respect? I don't think Sugni even understands the meanings of those words.

Although we feel Vikram should throw out the pair, Sugni & Adi, however Vikram is too much in love with Sugni to throw her out. She has become a part of 'his' life, he believes his home is her home since the time they were about to get married so he hasn't had a chance to think straight and going through the trauma & hurt he is still living in denial.

The problem with TV is that it only gives one view of the world and restricts other opinions.

This story is not about normal men not even men who are strong minded, a man with any ethics will not in the first place allow his family to fall to this level, where the mother does not care, his aunt doesn't care, his nephew doesn't care. Normal men have normal families where nephews don't go around marrying their uncle's bride. Normal men have hearts and some morals, they don't watch immorality and succumb to that level where they end up killing the one they love or throwing their family out because of one person.

Usually in families if there were any morals, a son respects his mother and aunt so much that even when they are wrong he will never dare to think to turn them out. Instead he would leave, however usually in such close knit families the situation never arises where either a mother or a son has to leave.

Sometimes mothers in their old age, have ill health which can affect her relationship with her child. The mother however wrong, is in the end a mother and has rights to be respected & cared for by her children when they are older. I know in reality that even when the mother is wrong and there is so much rift it is the child who leaves or is thrown out, not the mother. Since a mother gives birth to her son and cared for him when he was young and it is her house, the son wouldn't dare insult his mother and throw her out on the pavement without any support as in many cultures and religions this would amount to violation, sin and immorality.

I don't think therefore that Vikram would either throw out his mother for not understanding or proving that she cares or for allowing Adi & Sugni's wedding (at gunpoint) or would kill the woman he wanted to marry, Sugni.

We have watched Sugni & Gulabiya's selfishness & their self-conceited behaviour, it is not a very good reflection of the Bedia community. They have no morals because that is the way they have been raised and they have a completely different belief system to other people. They don't really have a family life, they don't have a good father figure, they haven't had adequate education, no religious teachings, no literacy, no understanding of the meaning of life, ethics, discipline, manners or self-control. We're dealing with ignorance. 

These bednis chose to live this way because they have been so suppressed and have known no other way to live. As we saw, Gulabiya is continually cursing and blaming God and her idols, while  the Takurs are in power over these women, they are violent and rape them. We saw Sugni's half-brother attempting to rape a young bedni girl in a boat on her way to school.

We may ask that why these women moan about their situation if they can't be bothered to stand up for themselves and make their men act instead of living as, jobless invalids? The only conclusion I can draw is on the lack of religious moral education.

There is saying: The evil implanted in man by nature spreads so imperceptibly, when the habit of wrong-doing is unchecked, that he himself can set no limit to his shamelessness. (Cicero).

Vikram does has a full understanding of the situation, yet is now made out to be the impulsive, revenge & hate filled man, he was not ever meant to be. 

Simply Vikram would not exist as a fine character, resolute, & string, without a sound backing from his family & good education. With such a background, all wars are won, there is no need for Vikram to go crazy with revenge or imbecility or to act as if he is beneath his senses when he and so is the rest of his family fully aware, unless the message is that they are all shameless, senseless, immoral people! Yes everyone goes angry when someone they love has cheated them but not to the point of madness or murder as God in his infinite wisdom & mercy has given us intelligence & self control.

Taking the point of view form the Cvs even of Vikram & Adi were so bad then what is the point of watching this evilness? It's like animals protecting their territory! The Cvs are making a mess of grown up men who have sense, behave like small boys having a play fight to show their power over a girl.

Insan jab janwar se battar bewaja, bhanaya jatha hai, is se dekhne me kya khushi aur sukoon milti hai? Agar hum ko janwar dhekna tha tho TV ki zararooth naheen hai, sab bhar sarak aur jungle, mai hazaron hai.

When man for no reason is made to appear worse than animals, then what serenity do we get out of watching it? If we wanted to watch animals then there is no need for TV, as there are thousands (of these species) out there in the streets & jungles.

People need to follow real life examples, they need hope, they need solutions, they need directions, not delusions or deceptions, or negativity & evil influencing them all their lives through nonsensical TV serials.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12Sandy66JulieDdumppurvipankhudi_TiaRaanonee

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
@Istila

Fab postClapClapClapClap

I truly wish the CVs are reading this forum and get the message.  I am with you in that I too cannot bear to watch the show. 

My POV:   I really wish they redeem TVS character soon ---- because then his behavior can be labelled temporary insanity.  The other characters can stay need little or no redemption for the story to move forward in terms of a social message and Bedni upliftment.  Given that the Bednis have been historically exploited -- my original perception was that this would be a story on Bedni upliftment.  Rome was not built in a day - so I can put up with all the hurdles and torments that the social redeemer/s and the Bednis have to undergo - but here I cannot fathom what the storyline is all about!WackoConfused

EDIT:  Thank you for appreciating my earlier post!

Edited by anonee - 16 November 2012 at 8:45am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12IstilaSandy66JulieDpankhudi_TiaRa

razor12

razor12

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Istila

The show has lost all of its charisma, wisdom & sense of purpose ' Vikram.

Vikram was the sincere, pure hearted, virtuous, kind, emphatic, sweet natured, gentle, intelligent, philanthropic, tolerant, talented, understanding man, who was this show's main focal point.

The Cvs have obviously chopped and changed the story to fit their serial shows and without thinking that it does not fit the character of the man or his family.

I agree, Sugni, is completely out of her mind to stay in Vikram's house. Which normal human being would do that to someone they love or respect? I don't think Sugni even understands the meanings of those words.

Although we feel Vikram should throw out the pair, Sugni & Adi, however Vikram is too much in love with Sugni to throw her out. She has become a part of 'his' life, he believes his home is her home since the time they were about to get married so he hasn't had a chance to think straight and going through the trauma & hurt he is still living in denial.

The problem with TV is that it only gives one view of the world and restricts other opinions.

This story is not about normal men not even men who are strong minded, a man with any ethics will not in the first place allow his family to fall to this level, where the mother does not care, his aunt doesn't care, his nephew doesn't care. Normal men have normal families where nephews don't go around marrying their uncle's bride. Normal men have hearts and some morals, they don't watch immorality and succumb to that level where they end up killing the one they love or throwing their family out because of one person.

Usually in families if there were any morals, a son respects his mother and aunt so much that even when they are wrong he will never dare to think to turn them out. Instead he would leave, however usually in such close knit families the situation never arises where either a mother or a son has to leave.

Sometimes mothers in their old age, have ill health which can affect her relationship with her child. The mother however wrong, is in the end a mother and has rights to be respected & cared for by her children when they are older. I know in reality that even when the mother is wrong and there is so much rift it is the child who leaves or is thrown out, not the mother. Since a mother gives birth to her son and cared for him when he was young and it is her house, the son wouldn't dare insult his mother and throw her out on the pavement without any support as in many cultures and religions this would amount to violation, sin and immorality.

I don't think therefore that Vikram would either throw out his mother for not understanding or proving that she cares or for allowing Adi & Sugni's wedding (at gunpoint) or would kill the woman he wanted to marry, Sugni.

We have watched Sugni & Gulabiya's selfishness & their self-conceited behaviour, it is not a very good reflection of the Bedia community. They have no morals because that is the way they have been raised and they have a completely different belief system to other people. They don't really have a family life, they don't have a good father figure, they haven't had adequate education, no religious teachings, no literacy, no understanding of the meaning of life, ethics, discipline, manners or self-control. We're dealing with ignorance. 

These bednis chose to live this way because they have been so suppressed and have known no other way to live. As we saw, Gulabiya is continually cursing and blaming God and her idols, while  the Takurs are in power over these women, they are violent and rape them. We saw Sugni's half-brother attempting to rape a young bedni girl in a boat on her way to school.

We may ask that why these women moan about their situation if they can't be bothered to stand up for themselves and make their men act instead of living as, jobless invalids? The only conclusion I can draw is on the lack of religious moral education.

There is saying: The evil implanted in man by nature spreads so imperceptibly, when the habit of wrong-doing is unchecked, that he himself can set no limit to his shamelessness. (Cicero).

Vikram does has a full understanding of the situation, yet is now made out to be the impulsive, revenge & hate filled man, he was not ever meant to be. 

Simply Vikram would not exist as a fine character, resolute, & string, without a sound backing from his family & good education. With such a background, all wars are won, there is no need for Vikram to go crazy with revenge or imbecility or to act as if he is beneath his senses when he and so is the rest of his family fully aware, unless the message is that they are all shameless, senseless, immoral people! Yes everyone goes angry when someone they love has cheated them but not to the point of madness or murder as God in his infinite wisdom & mercy has given us intelligence & self control.

Taking the point of view form the Cvs even of Vikram & Adi were so bad then what is the point of watching this evilness? It's like animals protecting their territory! The Cvs are making a mess of grown up men who have sense, behave like small boys having a play fight to show their power over a girl.

Insan jab janwar se battar bewaja, bhanaya jatha hai, is se dekhne me kya khushi aur sukoon milti hai? Agar hum ko janwar dhekna tha tho TV ki zararooth naheen hai, sab bhar sarak aur jungle, mai hazaron hai.

When man for no reason is made to appear worse than animals, then what serenity do we get out of watching it? If we wanted to watch animals then there is no need for TV, as there are thousands (of these species) out there in the streets & jungles.

People need to follow real life examples, they need hope, they need solutions, they need directions, not delusions or deceptions, or negativity & evil influencing them all their lives through nonsensical TV serials.

ClapClapClap
Thank you Istilla, for writing this awesome post.
@highlighted in bold above - Exactly, this is how I also feel about the show and why Vikram is not throwing S out of his home or why S is living at Vikram's house.

Anonee - I agree with you too... I hope they will redeem Vikram's character and let him move on with his life to be able to retain whatever viewership this show enjoys currently.

I am thoroughly disappointed (not because Sugvi are not together or ADNI are together, it's only because to fit their twisted way of story telling, CVs completely changed the essence of the story and TVS character to the point that we don't identify them with the beginning days of the show).

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyIstilaSandy66JulieDpankhudi_TiaRaanonee

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.