India-Forums

Vikram's U turn (Page 3)

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
anonee

You are absolutely right.

In the environment they live in all thakurians as a general norm will have an in-built prejudice against Bednis (and to be fair vice versa).

In the case of this family the hate is very real because:

- what has happended to Jiji (Adi's Mum)

- that Adi lied to MT's face about Sugni's background (and it was not lie by omission but a blatant outright lie whatever the reason)

- that G lied to MT's face about her relationship with Sugni infront of Adi and Sugni

- that MT knows that TVS's heartache, anguish, anger since her arrival is because Sugni (she was the first one to say to TVS when he was trying convince her to let Adini stay in the house after marriage - what happedne to you - what happened to your heartache, anguish, anger)

- in their eyes because of Sugni Adi has turned against his own family; and

- in their eyes Sugni has trapped Adi into a marriage to become a thakurian.

This is going to get worse for Sugni because if you saw the pre-cap G comes with Karva chotha things and MT insults her. G smart-mouths MT and says "yes a mother gives sanskar to her child. You cannot respect another woman is it any wonder your son does not"

1. G should not go to havali without first checking with Sugni and Adi if that is OK as she knows that the wedding was not acceptable to the family and there is likely to be tension

2. No one goes to a daughter's sasural and because they are insulted, insults them back in their home (most parents would know that it is their daughter who will suffer so will not say anything)

3. How dare G say TVS does not respect women when he had shown nothing but respect to Sugni

4. If she says MT's sanskar means her son does not respect women then Adi is her grandson and Jiji (her daughter's) son but he respects women? why because he married Sugni went against the family?

5. G is proud of how Sugni has turned out but she also bought her 2 brothers up who respect/value nothing and no one except money. So is she in a position to cast stones?

6. If Adi stands by and does not defend his family but supports G by keeping slient or defending her then that will further enforce their hatred of Sugni.

Edited by payal7 - 13 November 2012 at 7:31am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrrazor12IstilaHillyloveanoneeronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Gulabiya thinks Sugni is the best and She is the best but she is wrong

at 1st when i sow them i loved them both but now.. both look awful
TVS was right that he said she didnt teach sugni the right things
as I said b4 the adini marriage that hope G wont come back when ever she comes back she make sugni do stupid mistakes

All I say she has guts to bhv like this just because vikram gave them love and respect (does she has any guts to deal with JT and his son ? or his wife ? no)
vikram show them care love thats why he got what he got
if he was bad guy like others he would have made sugni his behdni long time ago !!!

Edited by ronshaan - 13 November 2012 at 7:35am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrrazor12IstilaJulieDHillylovepankhudi_TiaRaanonee

tulipdaisy IF-Rockerz
tulipdaisy
tulipdaisy

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Gulabia is way lot interfering in everyones lives.

She walks into haveli all the time as if she owns it.

She never remembers what all vicky did for her family or that her daughter lovrs him

Now she will interfere in digvijay kuhu life saying she is like a motger to him

she is getting very privy and nosy in evryones lives.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrrazor12IstilaJulieDHillylovepankhudi_TiaRaanoneeronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
yes aarti agree with you and I hope some one will say to her that plzzz dont interfere in others life !!! and this haweli is not your ufff some one plz show G her right place !!!

ocendejoyrazor12IstilaJulieDHillylovepankhudi_TiaRaanonee

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged

G has too much time on her hands now that she and her family can live on 20+lac of TVSs money and presumably just as TVS took care of Sugni's family, Adi will.

You know what would be funny - if DV goes to Sarojthakurayan and tells her that G said she was like a mother to him. Can you imagine what Sarojthakurain would doROFL?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrrazor12IstilaJulieDHillyloveanoneepankhudi_TiaRa

Istila Goldie
Istila
Istila

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

All she has acheived is that she has destroyed the SOUL of a man she claims she loves so that now he has let evil enter his heart which will make a home there.

As I said before it would have been better if she and Adi had let TVS die in that temple because then his body would have been destroyed but what they have done now is WORSE because they may preserved his body but have destroyed his soul.

It would have been better if they ended the show and that would free us all. Smile

What if instead of TVS, it was a woman who went through being cheated similarly, though not of the same circumstances, as TVS suffered? What if she was hurt far more than TVS? In reality I don't think such a woman or man would either prefer to die, kill, or take revenge.

Why should Vikram die or kill anyone? He has shown enough sense to move on and remarry, after all he is a well respected Takur and has a wide social circle even if he is, irreligious.

There is saying: 'No one can hurt me without my permission'

No one has killed Vikram's soul. He is alive and has all his senses of right and wrong intact.

TVS still has a chance to forget Sugni and leave. 

Vikram is a mature man, he dealt with his enemies like Jwala Singh, commendably, and he knows how to keep his self-control. Vikram already knows what women are like. He is married to his devious wife and he is not a young inexperienced boy. 

He can show Adi & Sugni that he can cope on his own without them by leaving and starting a new life elsewhere. Mother Takur should help him cope and give him support, but TVS is quite capable of taking care of himself as he was single all this time & working while he thought his wife was dead. He also knows how to take harsh setbacks such as when his wife turned up mentally abusive. 

Therefore, it is rather preposterous for CVs to turn him against Sugni and into a rage-filled, abusive & vengeful man.

Best Wishes

Edited by Istila - 13 November 2012 at 10:18am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12JulieDHillylovepankhudi_TiaRaanonee

Istila Goldie
Istila
Istila

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Well said Hillydee. All of your post was true and to the point. Smile

If a good charactered man like TVS can change then the only message being given out to the youth is that good men become bad and bad men like Adi turn successful, that marriage & love should be with the impure men like Adi rather than the innocent & pure of heart, like Vikram. 

Of course throughout time, books and literature in the past have been written all over the world, in support of chivalrous men of good character, but all these true values are being dismissed in this serial, which tells us a great deal about the show producer's own beliefs and value system (if there are any).

Edited by Istila - 13 November 2012 at 10:19am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12JulieDHillylovepankhudi_TiaRaanonee

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Excellent Posts EveryoneClap

Payal I am sick of Sugni's two-faced behaviour.  She hates Vikram for lying to her about his wife, but yet she lies to his family about her identity just so she can marry Adi.

I am yet to figure out how marrying a man's nephew, living in his house and eating his food, wearing clothes bought with his money, and sharing a room with his nephew can save the man's marriage.  I never hear anything this Dumb in my life.  Normal hot blooded men would never make Sugni even do one round of that marriage, and some men would have ended her life. 
Which man in this entire world would allow Sugni to disrespect him like this and not do anything about it?
I am sorry but if I was in Vikram's shoe, and even though I am female, I know I would not let them get married in front of me.  I would throw them out of my house, including Adi's Mother.  If my Mother does not care about my feelings, then she can move to another house too.
I would throw Sugni out on the streets.  She is totally out of line, to do that sort of slackness in her ex fiance's home. 

That is why the I know Bedni life is a choice, not a helplessness.  Sugni grew up seeing her Mother destroy a relationship and never once did she show remorse for it.  G only showed regret that she was a prostitute and not a wife.  Sugni did not learn to by example how to respect and honour relationships, or she would never have taken Adi from Amrita.  She would never live in Vikram's house claiming to save his marriage, when she knows Vikram is so in love it is next to impossible for him to get over her in his face everyday, in his own home. 

G was selfish, she only thought of her needs and never cared about ruining a family, and so she never taught Sugni to see anything else besides herself and what others can offer her.
What has Sugni done in the show for either men, to make her worthy of the love she receives? 

Edited by hillydee - 13 November 2012 at 6:54pm

ocendejoyindianstargyulseemasrIstilaJulieDpankhudi_TiaRaanonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index